201-210

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day MXWTMOAED » Chapter 201: Academic Exchange Meeting (three shifts)

Master Xi Wants To Make Official Announcements Every Day Chapter 201: Academic Exchange Meeting (three shifts)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 201 Academic Exchange Meeting (three shifts)

  The shouted Zhanfeng shrank his neck in fear, gave Ye Ran an angry look, took the test set on the table and walked to the corner to squat down.

   Ye Ran black face kicked his legs off the table, and followed him aggressively.

   "What are you doing with me!" Zhanfeng stared.

   Ye Ran: "Your brother begged me to watch you do your homework, otherwise you think I'm happy?"

  Then the two people started arguing again.

  Ruan Qi stared at the two people for a while, and asked curiously, "Who is that Zhanfeng?"

  Shen Wenqian: "The actor Zhan Rong’s younger brother is also considered a half actor. In "End of the World" he played Zhan Rong as a teenager."

  Ruan Qi said ‘oh’.

  Shen Wenqian: "Don't look at Zhanfeng as he was in high school. In fact, he is just like you, and he is a little genius. I have heard Zhan Rong say before that he has completed all the courses of junior chemistry major by himself."

   At this moment, Ye Ran and Zhanfeng over there quarreled again because of a question.

After hearing a few words, Ruan Qi suddenly raised his foot and walked over there.

   "This chemical formula is wrong! Fuck, are you making gunpowder!"

   "That's how my teacher taught me back then! This is the chemical formula!"

  "Your chemistry teacher graduated from a sports college, right? Start it for me, I don't need you to teach!"

  Ruan Qi stood behind them, stretched his neck and stared at the exercise set in Zhanfeng's hands for a while.

   "You two did something wrong." She said.

  Zhan Feng Ye Ran, who was so noisy that he was about to fight, had a halt together, then turned his head screaming, and glared at Ruan Qi with a look of'like a wolf like a tiger'.

   Ye Ran: "What did you just say!"

  Zhanfeng: "Who did you say was wrong!"

  Ruan Qi looked at the two of them, Taohua blinked, and then flexibly grabbed the paper and pen of the exercise set in Zhanfeng's hand.

  She pulled over the folding stool and sat down, and began to write on the straw paper.

  Zhanfeng frowned very dissatisfied: "Hey, you..."

  "Shut up." Ye Ran glared at him.

  Zhanfeng two groups of flames burst out of his eyes, and he opened his mouth to curse.

   "This chemical formula is like this." Ruan Qi suddenly said, sending the paper to him.

  Zhanfeng’s gaze just swept across a large number of chemical symbols on the scratch paper, and the national curse came to an abrupt end.