Chapter Four

§§Pamela.

I sighed for the hundredth time. It was already thirty minutes, thirty dammed minutes after seven in the morning and I was as frustrated as a cow. I walked back to my desk for the tenth time and picked up another file. "Why couldn't he just ask for all files at once?" I murmured to myself. I had just reached the corridor to Mr Walters' office when I saw a blond-haired woman.

She was bending and pushing something underneath the door. "What are you doing?"

She froze and looked up at me. A small blush crept up her cheeks and she quickly turned away. Her foot stomped on the remaining piece of paper that hadn't gone through the door yet. I approached her and mentioned for her to leave.

"It's not what you think, Pamela I was only, I was."

I scooped the paper up and unfolded the neatly written letter.

I want to feel you deep inside of me. Have you scream my name. Make you cum on the spot. Have you turned on just by seeing me. Please you like no woman has ever done so.

I just need a reply and I will be yours for the night, for the day and even if you want....forever.

Always waiting. Sexymisscumdee.

I looked at the letter with disgust and made a strangled noise in the back of my throat. I looked back at her. "Tell me you won't tell him. I will do anything. I will-" A small smile graced her lips.

"Tell me Pamela have you ever been pleasured by a-" I cut her short by dropping the paper in her open hands and turning for the handle.

"The more you try the more you won't get a reply. We all know he has his balls deep in that woman's ass. So I would advise you try someone else. Oh and check a few spellings, some were wrong."

"If only he knew that some of us other women love him and are willing to love and please him. If only he knew that that whore-" She walked off shouting profanities. Not even bothering to hide the pink letter that was open in her hand. She sat down at her desk.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" She snapped at the man that sat not far from her. His gaze unashamedly travelled to her shirt that was open and revealing. A smirk played on her lip and she stood up.

She walked over to the man and bent down showing off her cleavage. He smiled lustfully, his eyes roomed the swells of her upper body. Her hand gripped his manhood and as she worked her hands, he closed his eyes in bliss.

Then they opened alarmed. I had to hide my chuckle. The man held his soft cheek. "Your momma didn't teach you to respect women? Pervert. Go back to work." She sat down and typed angrily at her computer. I turned to the door. Taking a breath.

"And what about-?" The conversation died then. The woman who I openly called a whore glared at me. I walked in swaying my hips and placed the file on his desk. "The file sir."

"Make us coffee." She ordered.

I walked over to the side table and got two cups. I made sure the liquid was hot enough before pouring in the water.

"Very disrespectful brat! She has no manners! Doesn't she understand that I am an executive and I am above her? Kyle I am telling you, you need to have her fired." I walked back to the big table serving Mr Walters first and placing her cup on his table.

I stood aside.

"Well?" She snapped.

"What?" I asked.

"Serve me my coffee." She demanded. I looked between her and the table. "I am sure you can reach for the cup. Its right there. The distance isn't too far."