Chapter Twenty-three

§§Kyle.

I looked at Brenda as she undid the straps of her dress. She smiled seductively. The front of it fell off and I stared. She was quite impressive. And to have thought it wouldn't have worked.

I led her deeper into the bedroom making sure that everything could be seen. She dropped her hand around my shoulders and my body froze. For a moment I was thinking I wanted out, but then again there was so much I could risk.

I tilted her head and placed my hand around her neck, holding her. The other of my hand moved to the small of her back while my leg pushed open hers.

Her lips claimed mine and I felt my world stop. Again, I had that feeling, I didn't want to acknowledge it but it was there.

There was the slight rustle of feet outside the door and from the mirror opposite the bed I could see the painting move. She heard it to. She broke the kiss.

"You owe me Kyle."

She guided both of us to the bed. Her hands removed my suit jacket then she undid my tie. My shaky fingers moved to her hips and felt her from down to up. I purposely had my back to the door.

She whispered something in my ear but I couldn't make out what she said. My heart was pounding in my head. Then she undid my buttons and played with the fine hairs on my chest.

I needed to have them off.

Her touch felt alien.

"They are so soft, and curly. Have you ever been complimented on them?"

My thoughts drifted back to a certain night in the strip club when I had Pamela moan my name. She did run her hands on my chest and smiled sleepily as she played with my hair but she didn't compliment or criticize them.

Then to the night we shared a bed. I had felt whole. And she had fit perfectly with me with her head resting on my chest and her hand on my lower stomach. I hadn't felt like I was trapped, yet I didn't want to let go. I felt under her control and no woman not even Donna had ever had that effect on me.

But only Pamela.

Maybe I needed to ask her opinion on my body hair. Not that I cared, I just wanted to know what she thought. I had always had them waxed off to please Donna.

"I like men smooth without any hair, I am smooth, arent I?" Donna purred.

After that day I had made sure to have an appointment at least once a week.

But then Pamela was some form of perfection. I had never met a girl who would want to have hair down there. Her pubes. I could still feel how they felt on my lower region. Sweet, soft and simply divine. They were so intoxicating, a fine piece of work. She was just beautiful, amazing.

I lifted Brenda and held her around her ass, careful not to hurt her. She was delicate after all. She moaned. I had to give her credit for that.

My lips found the crook of her head and no I didn't kiss her but whispered sweet nothings even though it was Pamela I kept on seeing.

The door to the room opened.

"What the hell man?" Nile stated.

** Few minutes back**

§§Pamela.

I looked at Nile. "Why did you do that?"

He straightened his jacket and walked forward. "Why I was being a gentleman of course, helping a lady in need."

I gave him a side glance.

"You could have just asked me to spot his bald head. It wouldn't have been hard to do so. Now people will rumour that two lovers had been seen going up the stairs."