Chapter Seven

§§Pamela.

Shit!!

That was for allowing Noreen to talk me in this. But what if he saw me? Gosh he had said I was more than average.

Tears welled up in my eyes both of shame and feeling hurt. I put on an over sized hoodie and some sunglasses. Carefully tying my shoelaces and placing my clothes in the bag I walked out of the stall with my head low. I reached the room again. And memories flashed through my mind.

Maybe I could talk to him, apologize I mean I didn't know he would be here, and the sex was good, but I was average. Correction more than average. What did that mean good, very good, the best? My hurt ached. He called me a whore an unbearable one.

I walked out the entrance to the VIP section and stopped when I saw Carlos. He walked over to where I was. "How was it darling. Don't tell me it was that bad."

"What no no." It was way worse.

"It was so damn like lit. And I well cannot walk properly." I gave a nervous giggle and he nodded in understanding.

"Well, if you ever need a more experienced man, you can call me." He placed a card in my hand and kissed the side of my cheek a large grin on his face.

"Is Noreen done? I mean I don't want to rush her, but is she?" He shook his head.

"She is feisty that one and I think it will take a long time before she is. You could stay." He gestured towards the guest rooms. And I felt sick. I needed my Ollie and my pillow to cry on.

"No." My voice came out high pitched. "I have to go home, have work tomorrow." He nodded and we stood there. "Well I will see you around okay." I opened my arms for a hug. He turned my face for a kiss but I gave him my cheeks instead.

"Till next time Pamela." Then he was lost among the crowd.

I stood outside the club and held a cub. I gave him my address and he drove me straight home, not asking questions but minding his business.

Once I opened the door an excited Ollie greeted me. "Here boy I have something for you, come here boy." I poured him his favourite snack and watched him devour it.

I walked into the bathroom and took a long shower scrubbing out his smell and touch even though part of me wanted him. Once I got out a text beeped my phone.

"How was it? Carlos said you left."

I replied back with. "I will tell you later, for now I have to willow in my misery."

"That bad huh?"

"Way worse."

After about five minutes she replied with. "Going home I will see you tomorrow and then you can tell me how bad it went."

"Love you Noreen."

"Love you Pamy."

I patted the side of my bed and Ollie climbed up. I buried my face next to his neck. "Oh, Ollie I am such a fool."

It had been a while I last cried. But cry was what I did, till I felt myself fall asleep.

***

I woke up with a groan. My eyes flattered open a little bit and I searched around for my phone. "Hello."

"Where the hell are you Pamela I have been trying to reach you. Tell me you are in this building. Tell me you are here." I struggled out of bed and ended up landing on the floor. I took a look at the clock and groaned inwardly. I was twenty minutes late.