Chapter Forty-one

§§Pamela

The dull ache was constant but ever growing. The five stars clearly visible even when I had my eyes fully open. I sat up. I was in a bed, the strange walls bringing the nausea I so bady tried to fight back while unconscious.

The last thing I could remember was Noreen pushing me aside and running for Nile as a human- the vomit forced its way through and I hauled everything on the expensive silk rag. The images of the splattered brain and insides still in my mind.

I looked down God I was still wearing the shirt with a person's blood on it. I quickly removed it and searched around the room. There was a fresh pair of clothes by the side of the bed.

But this felt unfamiliar. The strange smell made my insides turn, my skin crawled with the knowledge I was still in danger. Deciding against a shower and the removal of my jeans, I picked up the shirt and headed for the door.

There came shouts from the other side. On first sight the house seemed so unfamiliar with unclad bodies wondering around holding trays and walking into different rooms.

The door to the main living room was wide open. The shouts were clear now.

"Rose?" The woman stopped and turned to my direction. Her makeup had been ruined, the front of her dress torn and her bare nipples in view. I realised as I stood that she had been tied to one of the shelves.

Frank looked at me. "My dear you are awake. Ian said it wouldn't be long now."

"What's happening?"

My mouth felt dry and horse. I took a seat, my legs wobbling with every movement I made.

"You are home darling. Now you mustn't stress yourself. Ian would be home soon."

Rose shouted out in pain as the whip landed on her front.

Scotland. I was back at the Walters family home.

"What are you doing here?" I eyed the table knife and inched closer to it.

"My stupid wife doesn't want to give me the ownership of the house, we are married after all what is hers is mine."

Another scream rang out and tears pulled at her eyes.

"But this is her home, she built it from scratch, with her money." He turned to look at me and I shifted my hand to the full glass of water, making a weak attempt at it.

"Do you need help my dear?" I nodded and he causally walked towards me in nothing but a thin thong. The thickness of his pubes picking out of the small material that could barely hold him.

His big stomach was a few inches from my face and his groin was sticking out with semen colouring the top white. A drop landed on the floor and I held my stomach even tighter to keep from puking.

"You seem to be sick. Something must be done about that."

I smiled weakly at him. "It's the blood, I am not used to it."

He shone his white teeth, the gold sparkling under the bright light.

"Ah, I understand, but as a Stanfield you need to be immune when it comes to blood. We can test how strong you are when you kill Kyle."

My stomach dropped.

"Kill him why?"

He shrugged his shoulders, I needed bleach to clean the hideous look of his backside from my mind's eye.

"That is if the bomb didn't kill him."

The bomb, it was a person he walked in pressed a button, his head blow, the blood. I couldn't hold the bile down. It came out so fast that even I was shocked.