Chapter Ten

§§Pamela.

Kyle stormed into his office, the heaviness of his footsteps making the poor floor groan out in pain. His fist collided with the wall. He was practically breathing anger. Nile walked in with a cup of steaming chocolate in his right hand and a cheesecake in his left. "This day just keeps on getting better and better." He said in between mouth fills. He was still shirtless.

Kyle punched the wall again and there was some form of dent. "Is that how he takes out his anger?"

Nile licked his fingers. "Well, it deepens on what pisses him off. He has different ways such as that and also shooting a person dead." My blood froze.

"Am I a target?" I whispered unable to think more. "I mean I know I annoy him and talk when not necessary but am I?"

Nile stopped in his moments and looked at me. The biggest smile graced his lips and I could see the bits and pieces of cake in between his teeth.

"Now why would you ever say that? You are not a target, well at least not yet. But you are quiet useful. You will soon see why."

"That man," Kyle began ignoring us as he paced the room. "how could I have not seen this coming, but no he wouldn't, would he?"

"Well, his last threat made it one hundred percent clear that he was willing to do anything to end you and your empire." Nile spoke with another mouthful.

"And he hasn't come sooner but he uses this?" Kyle seethed. "Do you know how many people would have gotten hurt had we had I-" His gaze found mine.

"Were you hurt? Did he do anything?"

His hands gripped my arms and squeezed hard. If I could remember correctly that wasn't the right way one was asked if they were hurt.

"Walters I don't think that is the right way to handle a woman." Nile said while standing up, I couldn't help my gaze but follow his bronze body all the way to where he deposited his plastic cup.

"Will you put on a shirt for crying out loud."

"Ah, too much sexiness."

Nile headed into the bathroom and came out dressed in causal jeans. "How is this sir, hope I would be able to attract more women with this sir? Does my butt come out sir? I have been told to have a huge sexy hard delicious-"

"Sweetness in peas."

We all turned at the sound. Noreen stood by the door with her mouth hanging open. Her eyes took in the full almost nude form of Nile. Running her hungry gaze from the sole of his feet to the crown of his head she licked her lips. The red of her lipstick staining her tongue. I couldn't blame her, even I had admired a bit.

Well, a lot bit.

"Considering the fact that your my best friend I wouldn't shoot you dead on the spot, but for the fact that you are turning my employees horny now that would have to led to a bullet between your eyes."

"Who is horny?" I asked.

"Definitely horny." Noreen replied at the same time as I did.

He let go of my waist which he had been holding and stood in front of the intruder.

"Yes. Speak."

"Well, I there are some people in the main hall asking for you." She added after a breath. "sir." Her eyes still on a smirking Nile.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go spread the sexiness all around." Nile walked out the door. 'He is so fucking hot' Noreen whispered. 'I know' I mouthed back.