Chapter Twenty-one

§§Pamela

"You slept on the couch?" Were the first words I had been greeted with.

I groaned and stretched my back.

"Were you up all night doing these? Fucks sake I need you healthy to play my wife. I told you not to worry about the paperwork."

I ignored him and walked over to the bathroom. My eyes were swollen.

"I am talking to you Pamela. Who asked you to do them?"

I could feel the dull ache on the left side of my brain.

"Pamela fucking answer me dammit." He gripped my hand.

Why was he even mad? It is his room, his bed, I am the guest, I should have my room, my bed and my bathroom.

"Can I get my own room?"

"No and why would you want that?"

I rolled my eyes. Someone was being a dummy. "One, I need privacy. Two, I could sleep anywhere I wanted. Three, I do not need you squeezing my hand whenever I wake up and four, me staying up all night doesn't concern you now let go."

Slowly he released my hand.

"I need to shower, and pee get out."

He stood rooted to the ground. I was not ready for this or him.

"I need to use the bathroom Mr Walters now get out."

He crossed his hands over his chest. "This is my room and my bathroom, so if there is anyone getting out it must be you."

I stared at him wide eyed.

"Fine." I motioned for the door.

"And where do you think you are going?"

"To find the devil's servant, I need to send your boss a message probably asking for another devil."

He was behind me in an instant.

"If I remember correctly, I have a video of a certain nude someone, one click and the world will call you a whore."

That didn't affect me. But it scared the shit out of me. Mother would probably have a heart attack.

I faced him. "What do you want?"

"Strip for me. Let me see how gorgeous you look underneath."

I snorted.

"Dream on."

"One little click Pamela. You agreed."

I didn't agree to any shit. I was forced you nitwit! Forced! But like again I was not heard.

"As it pleases you your majesty." I mocked.

"Pamela your stubbornness won't led you anywhere."

I twisted the handle.

"You locked us in?" He smiled. I swear I was on the edge of killing him.

"You could get the keys in two ways, either you strip for me and take a shower while I watch, or you can put your hand in my pants and look for the keys. Your call." He leaned against the sink.

Was this man insane? Just yesterday he had cheated on me.

"Fine." I stomped towards the shower. Hot water spilled from the shower head, just the way I like it. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled of my pants. I had my back to him.

"You are doing it?" His voice sounded unbelievable.

I let the shower ran as I tied a towel to my body, humming a song I walked over to the sink and pulled off my panties. I washed my undergarment as using the washer or even keeping it longer than five minutes after removing irritated me.