Chapter Nine

§§Pamela.

I stepped back. "I am sorry I didn't mean to, I was just um looking at how deep the prints are umm." I stood up and cleared away all the used things. Nile patted his back. "So, Kyle you didn't tell me you heard a nurse in your office, a hot one at that."

Kyle stood from his seat and moved behind his desk. His fist clenched around the mask. Tightly. I swallowed as I walked into the bathroom, I couldn't help but overhear their conversation.

"You aren't over your last night's fuck?" Nile said.

There was some form of silence then Kyle spoke. "Don't you have something to do or at least somewhere to be?"

"Well, my job for the morning is done and she is out of the company so yeah I have some free time."

Kyle said something under his breath which of course I couldn't comprehend. Nile persisted. "So about last night?" He slammed into a chair and crossed his legs. I walked out of the bathroom and cleared the unstained cotton.

"What about it?"

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

He scoffed and threw the mask in the bin. "The thing couldn't even pleasure well." The scissors and the small box of creams dropped from my hands. Nile smirked.

"I do not think that was the right thing to have said."

I bent to pick up the fallen items and Kyle stood in my view. "I don't know, I seem to think it was the right thing to say. Why be a whore when you can't even satisfy who you are paid to satisfy?" I didn't look up too ashamed to see his expression.

"There are a few files on my desk, they need various signatures get them signed and bring them back to me."

I moved back to his desk and a beep came from my phone. Wondering who on earth would text me apart from Noreen and for useless things for that matter, I opened the app and read the message.

Unknown number.

"You looked hot last night."

"There is another opening for today, real hot guys with big you know what. And if you want something more intense I can have you."

I rolled my eyes at that knowing fully well that it was Carlos. My phone beeped again.

"Come on, I know you saw the text, it showed read by the way. Reply me what do you say?"

"10 pm my place? The club? Or at yours?"

An incoming imagine followed after the message and I had to bite my tongue from gagging. He had sent a picture of his dick.

Shit.

"Is something wrong miss Pamela?" Kyle's voice brought me out of my tense staring. "Um, no I will get to the files immediately."

Ignoring the third beep I placed the phone back in my pocket. Both their gazes following my movements. More messages kept on coming and when that went unanswered a phone call came through. "Pamela, it would save us both the consistent ringing if you would answer that phone."

Excusing myself I pulled out my phone. "What Carlos? I am at work for crying out loud cut it with the consistent-"

"Hello hello Mia is that you, Mia? Can you hear me, Mia?" I looked at the number and realised it was not the same as the one Carlos had used.

"Sorry, this is not Mia. You might have the wrong number."

There was some form of silence on the other end. "I am sorry, I didn't know that this was a wrong number, please pardon me. I am looking for Mia and this was the number given to me. Do you by chance know where she is?"