Chapter Thirty

§§Kyle

I stared at the chit. I had been a fool.

"What the hell do you mean by I am responsible? I am a victim."

She said for the hundredth time. I did not, not even once believe her. Tears glistered in her eyes. Ah, the play. She thought that through play she could win me over.

"How could I have done such. Why would I do that and compromise my own privacy?"

I cornered her. Heavens knew I wanted to kiss her lips and have her moaning to my name. She hadn't even replied to my earlier texts.

"I can think of many reasons. One you are after my money; two you are a whore."

The slap stung, but I guess I should have expected it. Though I didn't see where I had gone wrong.

"You fucking did this Pamela and now you are threatening me. When I take care of a situation and or a person I do it perfectly and permanently. Mark my words, without word, without sound. It would be a pity if you were taken care of dear love, you are as sweet as a puppet most especially in bed. Like I said before more than average."

I held her wrist before it could make contact with my cheek.

"How dare you accuse me of making a sex tape with you and I in it?" Realization hit her face. "I didn't and couldn't have done that? We had sex it happened, it- you!"

She pushed me to the wall, for someone that has been denying she was quite strong.

"You are accusing me yet at the beginning of all this you had used the same thing to threaten me. A porn video of our first night in bed, from that strip club. I should be the one calling the authorities on you."

I held her hands above her head and just like I had expected, she sucked in a breath. My touch making her weak to the bones.

"And that threat is still very much on. One wrong move and poof the video goes viral."

Her eyes darted towards the bedrooms. What on earth was going through her head? I changed positions so that she had her back to the rooms. I let go of her and made my way there, I had seen an eye.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" She pulled at my hand halting my movement.

"In there" I pointed at the specific room of interest.

"No, you will not, this is my house and you don't have a right to wander it."

My eyes unashamedly moved down to her v area. "I think for the fact that I have used you to my fulfilment gives me the right to wander your house, and if you have forgotten you are engaged to me."

She snorted but still moved to stop me from continuing.

"Who are you hiding in there?"

She blocked my path.

"Move or I will tackle you Pamela."

"No." She said firmly.

I let out a breath. I was on edge. "If you do not move I will hurt you." I took a simple step towards her but I did see the her body shake.

"Fine." She walked over to the couch and sat down. I looked at her puzzled, was she just giving up like that?

I held the handle and pushed open the dark room. I put on the lights. No one was in, though the bed was unmade, and a woman's clothing was placed on the bed. I walked over to her bedroom and opened the door. The bed was made and not even a form of life existed in the room.

Maybe she had changed rooms and was now using the guest bedroom.

I made my way back to the living room. The eerily silence eating me up. Maybe I was wrong to have assumed that the video had been recorded by her, after all she did have a point, why would she video herself, violating her privacy and going out of her way to threatened me? She could have used anything.