Chapter Six

§§Pamela.

"Ladies, Noreen?" A man of good build approached us. He was smiling a devilishly handsome smile. He kissed Noreen on both cheeks then kissed mine to.

"Carlos." He said over the loud music. I stretched my hand out to his. "Pamela." He nodded then brought my hand up to his lips. His tongue darted out and licked the spot he had just kissed. A shiver ran down my body.

"A pleasure Pamela. Welcome to my humble abode, I can see you accepted my excessive invitation and even brought a friend." He spoke to Noreen. His hand moved around the small of my back almost gripping my ass. Damn Noreen for making me wear what I was wearing.

"So, tell me darling. Have you ever done this before?" I felt alone all of a sudden even though Noreen was just two steps from me. "No, I havent but my crazy side over there thought it would do me some good."

"Interesting." His hand rubbed my left arm and I sent Noreen distress signals.

"Carlos, now now Carlos, we are here to have fun so show us our rooms and we would get started." He dropped his other hand from my back side and I sighed a sigh of relief. He moved around the counter and pulled out two keys.

"If you are manhandled or hurt there is an emergency button just under the centre table. Don't scream or shout well unless when pleasured. But if you want to leave and he is not letting you go just hit the button." He pushed the two keys our way. Noreen picked one and I took the other.

"You will be wearing masks to keep your identities hidden and so will your partner." I nodded and looked around the room. It was empty except for a few staff members.

"And if you are looking for a good fuck. I can personally recommend myself to you." Carlos said leaning down on me. He placed a small kiss on my shoulder before walking off through a back door.

"He has the hots for you. Oh I had thought you turned cold and couldn't attract any men. Let's go Pamy my you know what needs some good fuck."

We split ways on the ground floor both of us going in opposite directions. I swallowed hard as I looked for the room 3G. I took a peek through a slightly open curtain and found a man lying flat on his back while being ridden by one of the workers. I closed it before they could see me. In another room the squawking of the bed could be heard. I tied on my mask as I stood at the assigned door.

What was I do to again?

Relax and let your wild side take control and if it leads to a fuck, enjoy it. I bet there are webs in between your legs. Pamy relax.

Let my wild side take control.

I pushed open the door and waited for my eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room. Once it did, I spotted a lone figure sitting on a chair drinking straight from a bottle of wine. Probably forget the stripping give me the sexing but was I ready to have sex with a stranger? Someone I didn't know?

I walked in with shaky feet and from the dimly lit purple room I could make out the back of his features. His broad shoulders and gelled hair. A certain urge ran through me I wanted to run my hands through his hair. He hadn't looked back at me.

My steps were slow and seductive at least that was what I thought. I bent over him biting the tip of his ear lope and running my hands from his chest to his stomach. I could feel the hard muscles underneath my fingertips. I kissed his neck in slow motions just like the woman in that porn movie did.

"I was nervous okay. I had to watch it. I had no clue as to what I would do once I walked in." Noreen sucked in a breath while she did my make up. "For the hundredth time your wild side would take control."