Chapter Twenty-four

§§Pamela.

The man turned at the sound of my voice. He was clearly handsome but there was no denying the fact that Kyle was more good looking. He smiled and I felt terminates crawl my skin.

"That I believe is true. Kyle here didn't see it fit to introduce us."

"Pamela." Kyle took a dangerously close step towards me.

"Now now, I am not going to eat her. Although, I do not mind having a try but dear brother do clam down a bit. She is to be my sister in low after all, or has there been a change in plans?" Something evil sparkled in his eyes, he was laughing.

A muscle in Kyle's jaw twitched. He was having a hard time controlling his temper.

"Pamela, can we talk?"

I linked my arms with his. "How about a dance? The floor isn't as crowded as it was."

He placed his hand on the small of my back and I felt myself stiffen. This was more than I had bargained for.

"Mr Stanfield." He kissed my fingers and smiled at me.

"Please call me Ian, Pamela."

He led us both to the dance floor and I could feel Kyle's gaze on my person. There was an awkward silence between the two of us but that didn't last long as the first chords of a slow song began to play.

"I am quite honoured to be acquainted with you. I have heard so much from Kyle, you are a man of many talents."

Such as almost killing me.

"Really darling?"

His hand moved an inch or two lower than its first position. He drew lazy circles around my ass. I cleared my throat.

"Yes, so much, but of course I would like to hear it all from the man himself. There is more pride when one tells his tale than another man doing it for him."

"You make me blush Pamela, and had I not been so tanned, then you would have seen my cheeks pink." His hand roomed my back and I had to bite my lips from screaming. I looked up the stairs and I saw Nile watching me. He gave a very small but discreet nod.

"Mr Stanfield- Ian. Tell me what is it about this business trip to Brazil? I heard Kyle rant on and on about it, but I couldn't get out the real details."

His grip tightened and his eyes searched the crowd for the man in question.

"It's not something to worry yourself with dear."

I pressed my front to his chest and whispered in his ears. "But of course, I should worry about it. As I hear you are quite interested in that business prospect. Think about all the money you could make with such plans."

The pervert moved his hand from my back to my front, his hands rested on my lower tummy. Again, I had to bite my tongue so hard to keep from screaming.

"Tell me all you know and I can pay you with any amount, or if you want, I could show you how a real man handles a woman." His hand it went lower.

I stepped back, putting some form of distance between us. With the smile I told him. "Meet me in the gardens in not less than ten minutes. There is something I have that might be of great importance to you."

He held onto my waist before I could leave his grip. "How do I know that this is not some kind of trap?" He whispered in my ears.

He was smart I had to give it to him. A curious devious person. I smiled a sad smile and let him see my emotions.