Chapter Twenty-five

§§Pamela.

I stepped into the dimly lit room. Nile sat by a chair stuffing his face full while Kyle paced the floor. He stopped once he saw me get in. I ran my hand along my cheek and I flinched. I was sure it was going to look hideous in the morning.

"Damn I need me some chefs in my home, this is legit good." We both ignored him.

Kyle took a step towards me. "Pamela." He said my name so softly that for once I imagined he had whispered.

"You know food is much better with drama am I right Ollie?" Ollie licked his hand. "Okay you don't have to finish everything! Remain some for me."

"Let me see." I had not noticed that he was standing right in front of me. He turned my head with gentle fingers and looked at the cut.

"I bet it was by accident though." Nile said with a full mouth.

I brushed Kyle's hand off with a shrug. "It is nothing." I removed the pendant around my neck, another gift from Kyle to me through Nile.

Or rather Nile proposed he get one for me.

"Keep it, it looks beautiful on you." I stared at the jewel not sure what to say. I nodded and took it to the dressing table.

"Pamela are you okay?"

I walked past Kyle and headed for the closet, I just wanted to sleep that was what. Nile opened his mouth to say something but then his phone rang. He picked it up and at once his face drained from all emotions.

"I will be right there."

Kyle looked at him. "What's up?"

Niles face twisted. I could tell there was something wrong, but he didn't want to bother Kyle.

"Oh, it's nothing actually. I have um somewhere I have to be," he turned to me and with a stern face said. "and no it is not to Noreen's." I didn't say anything but simply kept quiet. I was in no mood to ask questions. My head was crumpled enough.

"You should head out and check on you know what Kyle. We wouldn't want you know what going not as planned. That would mean all our efforts are in vain."

Kyle gave me one last look before heading for the door with Nile. I bite my lips till I was sure they had left the room. When they did, I crumpled to the floor and cried.

Why?

Well, it was so confusing. I was frustrated, angry, hurt, mad. I was going through numerous emotions, and I wasn't even on my periods yet. There was the bugging feeling I had developed for my boss. Then there was what Nile had told me about them being abused. I mean who hurts a child physically? And sexually?

I broke down more. My tears flowed out as the pain pushed through my veins. I could still see the mental imagine my mind had conjured up.

He was kissing Brenda. Running his hands all over her body.

My body shuddered.

My bones felt weak. The dull ache of a headache came back.

"I know I was wrong to have kept you in the dark. Pamela if you could look at me, I would explain."

His large hands lifted me off from the floor. He moved towards the bed and sat down with me on his laps. I buried my face in his chest, the sole place I knew I wanted to be.

He brushed a few strands of hair away from my face and tilted my head till I was looking at him. His thumb ran along my lips and before I knew it, we were kissing.

"Kyle." I moaned his name while summoning all the strength to push him aside. He held me close not giving room to my protests. I just wasn't in the mood couldnt he tell? Couldn't he see that I was a hurt woman?