First Night

A/N: This is based on OBJECTIONYOURHONOUR and bayboo20 headcanon. I did a lot of research but I'm still not 100% this is right. Of course I'll change things around if they're not correct but....I think it's cute and fluffy (see I can write fluff) 

I don't know Wattpad is saying I'm spelling a lot wrong, I just re-checked and it's right

It had started off so simply.

Florida had walked into the kitchen after losing a game of Mario Kart to the Dakota's (who Florida may of lost to on purpose for chaos reasons, given the argument they were having) looking for something to drink when he saw York, Mass, and Connecticut all gathered together at the kitchen island mulling over a notebook. Florida had planned to just give his boyfriend a kiss then go back to observe the argument but then he overheard the conversation between the three Northeastern brothers.

"So are you bringing Coco?" New York asked.

"I promise he won't be high." Cut muttered.

"As long as he doesn't try to light his joint with the candles it's fine." York muttered.

"What's going on?" Florida asked, breaking the three from the huddle.

"We're planning out the first night of Hanukkah." York announced.

"I didn't know you celebrated Hanukkah." Florida said surprised.

"We've been dating for two years." York pointed out.

"You tend to go away for those holidays though!" Florida whined. The kitchen went quiet.

"He got you there, York." Massachusetts pointed out.

"Oh fuck you!" York yelled before sighing. "Yes I celebrate Hanukkah, I'm just planning it out for this year."

"Hey Yorkie! You should invite your boyfriends!" Cut suggested.

"Yeah! We'd love to join you!" Florida added.

"I don't know, Cali is super anti-religious and Texas..."

"Oh please. Cali takes all our beliefs seriously and so does Texas. Well Cali takes them seriously when it's not Texas going on a rant fueled by his politicians." Florida pointed out.

"Would you guys really want to go?" York asked wearily.

"We would love to! You celebrate Christmas with us! We'd want to spend Hanukkah with you!" Florida said smiling, and it wasn't his usual chaotic smile, it was a genuine smile, a hopeful one. York sighed.

"Alright, fine. Can you tell them all?"

"Of course I can!" Florida said with a giggle. "Thanks Yorkie, you won't regret this!" Florida kissed York's forehead and dashed off, leaving the three northeastern brothers alone.

"Don't worry Yorkie, it'll be fine." Mass said with a smile rubbing York's back.

"I just hope I don't regret this." York muttered, rubbing his temples. "This is what I get for wanting a calm holiday."

Despite York's worries, Florida informing all the boyfriends they were joining New York for Hanukkah went rather well. Cali and DC fell first deep in research while the others were more excited to experience a part of New York's religion with him. About a week before Hanukkah DC approached his boyfriend nervously and asked if his family could join them as well. New York said yes, he figured it was just Kentucky and Georgia and he had no problems with them. Then, two days before, he got a random call from Gov.