SCP's 1

Item Number: SCP-1513

Object Class: Archon (High threat)

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1513 can be lurred several ways all of which relate to chaos. Simply mentioning the word or implying there would be chaos can draw SCP-1513 but there are other ways as well. Having or implying fire will be created also brings about SCP-1513, as well as mention of alcohol or drugs.

SCP-1513 also has something called 'a call' that can bring him about quicker. As of late, that call is 'Duval'.

Description: SCP-1513, otherwise known as chaos, or La Florida, or Florida, is the personification of the state of Florida. He is adorned with a white tank, swimming trunks, a blue bucket flamingo hat on top of which rests red white and blue sunglasses.

'Florida' thrives on chaos and causing distress. But he does not do it for purely evil reasons he does it, he claims, for 'fun'. 'Florida' also has the distinction of knowing how to 'call' the other states because 'everyone eventually moves to him'. He has a high tolerance for drugs and alcohol and has demonstrated not so much as a hangover or withdrawal from any drugs we have thrown at him.

'Florida' is highly unpredictable and, like his fellow states, indestructible except when it comes to natural disasters in his states. He cannot be contained mostly because the SCP Foundation doesn't want to know what would happen to the states proper if we try but also because 'Florida' manages to find ways to get out every time.

Proceed with caution.

Item Number: SCP-1812

Object Class: Archon (Safe)

Special Containment Procedures: There are a couple ways to lure SCP-1812. Offering or implying you have a daiquiri is one way to lure SCP-1812 as well as anything to do with a crawfish boil.

SCP-1812 also has something called a 'call' that can bring him about quicker. As of late, his 'call' is 'Who dat, who dat'.

Description: SCP-1812, otherwise known as Territory of Orleans, or New France, or Louisiana is the personification of the state of Louisiana. He is adorned with faded jeans, a Saints jersey, purple and green mardi gras beads, a Tigers hat, and his daiquiri cup.

'Louisiana' is the best friend of 'Florida' and as such has the same need for chaos as he does. However 'Louisiana' is often the voice of reason in the pair, if reason can ever be had with them. He is but a simple anomaly; he only wants his occasional drive-thru daiquiri, crawfish, and having a good time (in his words).

'Louisiana' is a frequent practitioner of the hoodoo/voodoo religion and also speaks Creole and very little French. If tested together 'Florida' will often tell 'Louisiana' he's 'doing the thing again' which will switch him back to English.

He is not a threat so scientists can proceed how they want, but do not push him too far. We do not know what his limit is.