SCP's 3

Item Number: SCP-8811

Object Class: Archon (Safe)

Special Containment Procedures: There are a couple of ways to lure SCP-8811. One way is to imply that your pizza is better than any other pizza in the country. Another way is to mention or talk about sports teams versus New York teams.

SCP-8811 also has something called a 'call' that can bring him about quicker. As of late his call is 'Wegmans sucks butt'.

Description: SCP-8811 otherwise known as 'New Amsterdam', or 'fuck you', is the personification of the state of New York. His outfit changes due to the change in climate but usually he wears a big black overcoat with his signature red beanie and jeans.

'New York' can appear rather grumpy and would much rather be left alone or not be around people for an extended period of time. He gets very angry when it's implied he's just New York City and will throw around some colorful words if the occasion arises.

Despite the fact that 'New York' hates to be compared to the city, he does have the qualities of the city in his day to day personality. He seems to have another side to him, 'NY' who more represents the state as a whole. However 'New York' does not like to bring him out as much because 'NY' makes him look like a '''fucking pussy'.

'New York' is the younger brother of SCP-886 or 'Massachusetts'. Much like with their humans they seem to have a rivalry, although how much is truly 'friendly' has yet to be seen. Much like the other 'northeastern states' he is abrasive and angry, proceed with caution.

Special Notes: If the city of Buffalo is mentioned, always make sure there's a folding table nearby.

Item Number: SCP-4528

Object Class: Archon (Safe)

Special Containment Procedures: There are only a couple of known ways to summon SCP-4528. One way is to talk about or imply a certain region has better BBQ than him. Another way comes from SCP-1513 which is 'the south will rise again'. Warning, this always brings SCP-4528 around with a gun, proceed with caution.

SCP-4528 also has a 'call' that can be used to bring him about quicker. As of late, his call is 'the stars at night are big and bright'.

Description: SCP-4528, otherwise known as 'Tejas', or 'the Republic of Texas' is the personification of the state of Texas. His outfit tends to change but usually he wears jeans, a dress shirt with the Texas flag on it, his cowboy hat, and always has his Buckees cup.

'Texas' tends to lean more red and conservative, much like how his state has leaned politically for years. This makes SCP-1850, otherwise known as 'California', furious although 'Texas' has shown he lean more blue, but he's not proud of it. SCP-1513 likes to gleefully tell us he 'ships' 'Texas' and SCP-1850. We do not know what 'shipping' is but reminded him it's illegal to ship live creatures anywhere without the proper permits.

'Texas' has rivalries with not only SCP-1850 but with SCP-1907 and SCP-5949, or 'Oklahoma' and 'Alaska' respectively. The reason for the rivalry with SCP-1907 is unknown but it seems to stem from clashing football teams. The rivalry with SCP-5949 is more clear, with 'Texas' claiming to be the bigger 'state' and SCP-5949 reminding him that he is, in fact, bigger.

Much like SCP-8811, 'Texas' has another side to him called SCP-1839 or 'Austin'. 'Austin' is the more liberal blue-minded side of 'Texas' that he does not like 'letting out'. Usually 'Austin' can be brought about when 'Texas' takes off his hat. 'Austin' would like to just give everyone hugs, but that is not allowed at the facility.