(Late) Valentine's Things

So yesterday was shit for me so I didn't post this. But I wanted to post how each of the main five's wedding to DC went. 

Note I should do one for the other members of the main five, but since I'm mostly DC based (we love a comfort character) I'll focus on him

-Florida 

Florida saw Escape from Tomorrow once and decided that's how he wanted the wedding to be. Honestly this could go for all five of them. He wanted a secret wedding inside of Disney that they didn't know about. I don't know what ride they do this on, I think it'd be funny if it was Splash Mountain and as they're married they go over the falls myself. Either way they get to celebrate in Epcot afterward. 

-Louisiana 

Loui wants to be married in his old swamp house in the bayou. Again this could go for all five of them as well. The house hasn't been touched since Loui moved permanently in the Statehouse and is filled with old French/Cajun flair as well as some modern day voodoo/hoodoo practice items.  It's actually pretty romantic until Florida encourages DC to 'throw the boutique' (someone shoved flowers in his hands before the ceremony) and the gators ate it. 

-Texas

You know damn well this boy wants a church wedding. But a church wedding is hard to find in other cities in his state so he settles (begrudgingly) to doing it in Austin. Austin is overjoyed. Texas got a new hat and shirt for the wedding, and the 'church wedding' was mostly in an empty church with last minute embellishments. Oh and at the end of the ceremony when they kissed, Texas took his gun out of his holster and shot a hole through the roof. He's still paying for that. 

-New York

Well. It was supposed to be a temple wedding. And Massachusetts and Connecticut were so excited to plan it. But it became overwhelming and the day of the ceremony he panicked so hard DC had to go find him. They ended up blowing off the wedding and running off to city hall to get married then coming back for the reception. So yes like The Office episode. Mass and Cut were kind of mad but they were happy for their baby brother.

-Cali 

Cali was a difficult case. He didn't want a traditional wedding or a city hall wedding. He didn't even think their love needed to be proved with a wedding at all! But then the others started talking marriage and he realized how much he wanted to be married to DC forever. So he started looking and found one to suit his tastes, a handfasting ceremony. Mass actually performed it since he's connected to more the witchy path. Cali even got to experiment with more fantasy make-up (DC did as well, he's getting more comfortable with wearing it out). It was beautiful.

And in case you're wondering how this is legal, Gov made it so. Don't ask him how, but he did it. 

Maybe I should do if Kentucky and Georgia got re-married....