Chapter 5- Allies

(A/N:Omgg I can't believe this has 32 reads now! It's actually kind of embarrassing for me but thank you so much! This is also at number 19 on the hanabi hastag. So I'm very happy! I'll now keep going! Again tysm)

"WHAT!?"

Hanabi said as she tried to hide her shock.

"You heard me." Said hanzo. He was smirking but she couldn't tell because of his mask.

"Y-YOU WANT US TO BE WHAT!?"

Now instead of shocked, hanabi was mad as she drew her hinganbana.
How did she ever believe him when he said he wanted to talk? He was ofcourse tricking her to distract her! Right..?

Hanabi stood in her defense position yet hanzo didn't move. She expected him to attack her but he only kept talking.

"Hey there flower. Calm down. I'm serious."

"I wouldn't date you EVER. over my dead body."
Hanabi exclaimed.

"Woah woah. Dating?"
Hanzo chuckled and stepped closer to hanabi.

"Oh where is your mind at? I didn't mean partners in THAT way. I meant, I want to team up with you."

"O-oh"

Hanabi blushed. Was she so out of her mind that she just assumed he wanted to date her? Hiding her cheeks, she said:

"Still no. I would never EVER team with a traitor like you."

"Traitor? Is that what they call me back in that rusty village of ours? How disappointing."

"They're right to call you that! You backstabber! You killed our people. For that demonic sword of yours!"

"well, not totally wrong I suppose. But I never backstabbed anyone. I simply got rid of them because they were dragging me down as my clan. Which is something that you should do as well."

"I would never."

"I could help you out."

That's it. Hanabi has had enough. Now he's asking her to betray her own clan? Is he gone mad??

"For the last time. NO. I'm not a monster like you, and I won't do such things!"

That's when hanzo paused, and his smirk faded away. The word "monster" made him go pale. He hated when people called him that, so much that he was holding himself back from killing hanabi right then and there.

Hanabi took notice and started backing away but didn't run. She knew he would catch her.

after a painfully long silence, hanzo finally kept speaking.

"If you say so. Flower. But let me tell you about my offer."

Hanabi looked at him and nodded since she was a little scared at this point.

"So. There is this tribe of assassins that are coming this way in a couple of weeks. They basically raid and destroy any village that's in their way."

Hanabi chuckled

"That's what you wanted to tell me? So do you care about your village now?"

Hanzo ignored her and said;

"Even though I couldn't care less about any village around here, I do care about the assassins. They're pretty strong and sacrificing their lives to my sword would make me more powerful than I could imagine. And, as you can guess I want that."

"Great. As long as you don't bother my people. Go do that. I don't care."
Hanabi said.

"Well, about that..."