Chapter 24- (B) - Shadow

(A/N: if you'd like to NOT hear me rant than you can skip this part!)

(Hello my dear lovely readers, I know I promised to release the next chapter and option b for the hayabusa and hanabi shippers, but I couldn't do that due to so many stuff happening. I had to pack my life away and move two times in the span of 3 months during the summer. I'm in a safe and happy home now even though I don't live with my family any more I still visit them every week, however these events along with having to study for my University exam has took a harsh effect on me, I also want to improve my writing to create a much better and original story instead of a fanfic. I've been reading a very long 700 page novel about writing and trying to take notes about how to become better -I can't read the book anymore since I left it at my other house lol- but I didn't want to release a chapter before I got through at least a quarter of the book so that's why it was so delayed along with everything else. I usually spend my time (I go to school at 6:30am and get out at 1pm) after school I usually spend all the time studying etc. So here's all my excuses for not being able to write a new chapter for so long. And overall I'm not sure how to write two routes at the same time -hanzo route and hayabusa route- but maybe I'll even add a route for her to pick neither and be on her own? I don't think it would fit though since most the story I've written so far has been about romance more than her personal growth like I would want it to, but I don't want to revamp the chapters or ruin the story for those of you who read for the ships. So my plan is to only go with her ending up with someone, ik some of you will ask for her to end up with kagura, but honestly she annoys me so much so I won't be doing that T_T but I will also be writing a whole ass essay about why moontoon is actually suggesting to us that Hayabusa and Hanabi are a thing. Enough rambling and whining. Let's go!)

B) follow the noise

Hanabi raised her head, breaking their contact with hanzo. Her dazzling blue eyes wandered around the bushes, as her eyebrows furrowed over them.

"Did you hear that..?" She mumbled, barely above a whisper

"What?" Hanzo got out, he was too invested in this moment to really listen to outside noises, even though most the time. His hearing and reflexes were faster than hers, this time he didn't notice anything to alert him.

"There was.. This.. Noise.. " hanabi was questioning herself now, did she spend so much time with this demon that she was now losing her mind? Going crazy and hearing voices in her head? No. No her reflexes wouldn't lie to her. She heard something and she was going to know what it was.

"I'll be right back" she told hanzo, getting back up on her feet and brushing off the soft grass from her thighs.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Hanzo asked, in a rather annoyed tone. It was obvious he didn't take this "noise" concern of hers seriously whatsoever.

"No. you can wait here you baby" hanabi rolled her eyes. She was suspecting for it to be another solo assasin or maybe a dangerous monster. But nothing too big that she couldn't take out on her own. Hanzo surely trusted that too, that's why he didn't insist on coming along when she walked off to the distance. Closer to the bushes.

Hanabi also used this moment as an excuse to think, to think about her feelings and actions. Did she actually feel something for this demon? Or was her hatred being replaced by worry, just making her think that she liked him? Surely that had to be it. They went from enemies to friends so quick. She must have gotten in confused with romantic feelings. Surely. That was it.

With a small groan, hanabi stepped around the bushes. Looking down and around, maybe hoping to find another cute rabbit.

Meanwhile her mind was cluttered. She was sure she was very fond of hanzo, as a friend and a companion. But when she thought about romantic feelings, he wasn't the one who came up in her head. It was instead, a very vivid image, of a boy with dark hair and dark eyes. His samurai mask pulled up his face, his red scarf flowing in the wind. Him. Yes, he was the only one she ever had feelings for