Chapter 18- Comfortable

(a/n: alright, before we start this chapter I'm so so sorry about not updating, I thought I would be able to add a chapter every once a week but I kinda started getting bored and lacked inspiration for a while. And I did not think this would gain this many reads. I hate it when authors leave their followers waiting and I apologise for making you guys wait. Now, I will try and update more frequently. Enjoy the chapter! )

"get up."
"just five more minutes haya.."
"hanabi. Get up."

Hanabi rolled around the bed trying to ignore the voice. She missed sleeping in an actual bed so much that she didn't plan on getting up any time soon.

Pulling the sheets over her body, she turned her back to Hanzo, who was standing over her.

Hanzo was dressed up, he was also wearing his golden mask again. He tried to wake hanabi up multiple times but she wasn't moving.

Actually, they both overslept that day. They even missed their morning training session because of it. Hanzo never overslept, he hardly even fell asleep. He wondered what made him comfortable enough to stay in bed for so long. He chose to ignore the obvious answer.

Running out of patience, Hanzo started shaking hanabi for her to wake up.

Hanabi's eyes shot open and she quickly pushed Hanzo away.

"what the heck are you doing you creep?!"

Hanabi screeched.

"what? You weren't waking up. "

"Thats no reason to shake me like that! I was-"

Hanabi suddenly stopped speaking when she remembered last night, and how she ended up in his bed, falling asleep. The idea of sleeping in the same bed as her worst enemy made her red.

"do you have any idea what time it is?"

Hanzo asked.

"uh... No?"

Hanabi answered.

Slowly shifting her gaze back at the window, she saw the bright evening sun shine.

"shit."

She quickly got up and stood near Hanzo.

"why did we oversleep so much? We missed almost all our daily tasks and practices-"

"it's fine." Hanzo cutted her off.

"today is our last day here anyway."

Hanzo said.

"what? Why?"

"Well first of all the clan we are after is already on their way here. And you seem pretty healthy now. So why stay here any longer?"

Hanabi was pretty disappointed that their little "hideout days" were over, she wouldn't admit it but she enjoyed practicing and just learning from Hanzo, even though he was a half-demon person now, he was still a very wise ninja and she enjoyed his company. Even though staying with him was putting her life at risk everyday.

"what are you staring at? Pack up let's go. We stayed here long enough."
Hanzo snapped and turned around, leaving the cabin.

Hanabi didn't realise that she zoned out and quickly followed after him, grabbing Yuki on her way.

After packing some stuff they might need, Hanzo was ready to leave. But hanabi had to leave behind a little friend before going.

Softly placing Yuki on the ground, hanabi gave him a little peck on the head. The rabbit was now fully healthy and she knew she had to let go of him. The rabbit was confused on why he wasn't being carried around anymore.