Chapter 21- Blood Sky

(A/N: Hello my dear readers! I've been feeling very inspired these past few days and I planned out how I wanted this story to go. I'm so so sorry to keep you guys waiting but I assure you there will be longer chapters now with the ability to choose in between love interests and where you want the story to go. No more spoilers!)

Hanabi was standing there in shock as he struggled to process what just happened she immediately raised her gaze and her eyes met with whom she never wanted to see there.

Hayabusa looked at her and then back to kagura. They both seemed shocked to see hanabi there. But hanabi wasn't looking at them anymore. She was looking down at the now dead akuma ninja laying on the soft grass covered with his own blood.

The soft breeze slowly started turning into a fast paced wind. The dark clouds gathered to create a huge black sky. Hanabi's dark blue eyes glistened with tears.

"Hanabi.."

Hayabusa spoke with his shaky voice. Hanabi still didn't look away

All she could see was hanzo. Laying on the ground lifeless. She didn't think person she despised the most dying would hurt this much.

"HANABI!"

Hayabusa said as he tried to get closer to her. He was glad to see her still alive.

Hanabi raised her hand and signaled him to stop.

"Stay away."

She knew what would happen next, he would start insulting her. Telling her how disappointed he was. Or kill her. She did betray her clan and her village after all. She teamed up with her nemesis. She left hayabusa behind. She injured kagura. She knew Hayabusa hated her.

"I.. I'm so glad you're okay hanabi."

"Wait.. What?"

Hanabi was surprised he even wanted her to be alive. Didn't he see the akuma ninja and her fighting alongside each other? Didn't he hunt her down just to end her?

"look, I know the akuma ninja kidnapped you. But it's okay. He's dead. You're safe now."

"what.."

Hanabi couldn't belive what she was hearing. He tracked her down not because he hated her.. But because he wanted to see her. He wanted to save her from this "monster".. But he didn't know that hanabi was willingly standing by his side all along.

Sparing another glance at hanzo's dead body, her heart ached thinking about the ninja who didn't force her or kidnap her. Infact he ended up helping her progress. But she couldn't tell that to anyone.

"hanabi.. I know I went too far with.. That day... But its okay! You don't have to.. Gain your position back.. Not like this.. You're risking your life out here! And also this monter that kidnapped you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you sooner I-"

"no! Hayabusa I know what you're trying to do... I won't come back I need to earn back the respect I had.. And protect my village..."

"you don't need to! Not on your own hanabi. We can do it together! Just forgive me and... Come with me!"

With that, he reached his hand over to hanabi. Offering her to take it so they could leave together. Hanabi was resistant. She didn't know how she could trust him. She looked behind hayabusa and saw kagura. She was too far away to hear but hanabi could see the rage in her eyes. Her umbrella was shining bright as she tightened her grip on the weapon.

"I.. Can't come back to the village everyone hates me there!"

Hanabi said.

"I...I have a solution for that hanabi."