Chapter 23- Lips

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Hey guys! It's me again, your lazy little author!

I've come here to say a lot has been going on with my life and although I feel horrible for not writing and keeping you guys updated, I've really been trying my best and I hope all of you can understand that!

My writing style has changed a ton throughout this time, I hope that's not a bother to you!

Now without further rambling here's your long awaited chapter ♡

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒50%

████████▒▒80%

██████████100%

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It's been only a day since the sudden ambush from the raiders, around the village they were staying in.

Neither Hanabi or Hanzo saw that coming oddly, even though they always seemed prepared for everything. We could say they were a little lost in the moment, or rather, in each other.

One of the least things Hanabi was expecting though, was to see her arranged husband who she thought wouldn't even notice her being gone, looking for her in the middle of the raid.

She was unsure if she made the right decision by choosing the rescue Hanzo instead of go with Hayabusa during the time they faced each other, now was no time for regrets since she already made the decision. But it still bothered her deeply

Until Hanzo's lips met hers. She didn't even know why or how it happened. But it did. And if she was being honest, she didn't regret it. All that frustration and confusion was just let out in that very moment.

Although now there was this very awkward silence between them, as they walked to 'another safe location' as Hanzo stated.

They weren't done with those raiders, they both knew that. They just had to get their revenge. They just had to recover first.

Hanzo didn't tell her much about this new location, but she still trusted him.  She couldn't kill him after she saved his life.... Right?

"It's getting dark...should we set up camp?
Hanabi asked quietly while walking through the forest besides him.

" that won't be necessary " Hanzo answered, his gold colored mask covering his face and making his voice unsettling.

"Why not? I can't even see where I'm going"
Hanabi whined, a full day of walking while partially injured was enough to tire her out rather quickly. Even if she was a ninja she had some limits

"We're already here." He told her simply, his eyes locked up front.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Mansion ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"So this is it...?" Hanabi asked quietly, looking at the Enormous Building right in front of them, it seemed old but elegant, the tiles were black and dark pillars rose on its sides. The veins and the plants that were growing out of the windows showed her that this was yet another abandoned home. She looked between the place and Hanzo, still a little confused on if this was their new safe house or not.