Chapter 12- amuse

Hanabi once again opened her eyes to pain. This was like her fifth concussion this week. She was really fragile these days.

Slowly opening her eyes, she noticed she was not in the woods anymore. Well not atleast right now.

She slowly sat up ignoring the pain on her back. Looking around, she noticed she was in a cabin.

Her surroundings were plain, just looked like any other old place. It looked abandoned even. She didn't mind the spiderwebs across the walls and tried to remember what happened before she passed out.

She suddenly remembered the ambush, and the attackers. Hanzo was there too.

"Wait, is he okay...is he injured?"
She thought. Before immediately getting up to look for him. She was still mad at him but that didn't matter to her. She had to find him she had to-

"Boo."

She heard his hot breath behind her neck as she shrieked.

"AA- YOU LITTLE-"

She stumbled back in shock.

Hanzo chuckled before eyeing her up and down.

"You seem to look better."

Hanabi suddenly realised her clothes were now changed. She was fully bandaged and she was wearing an oversized black kimono that was clearly made for males.

"Uh yeah I guess but who changed my....." she stopped and turned red realising it must've been him two changed her clothes.

She looked up and saw hanzo smirking

"Y-YOU BASTARD!!"

She launched towards him trying to attack. He held her arms and started laughing.

"Heyy calm down flowe-"

She suddenly pushed him down onto the bed she woke up in and kept hitting him

"N-NOBODY EVER SAW MY BODY BEFORE A-AND YOU CAN'T BE THE FIRST AHH!"

she kept rapidly beating him but due to her frustration she failed to deal any actual damage.

"Okay okay chill out! It was dark out I didn't even see anything!"

Hanzo said hardly.
She seemed to calm down a bit and let him go. She got up and looked around for her hinganbana.

Hanzo sat up and looked at her.

"So? You aren't gonna thank me?"

He said.

"Thank you? Thank you for what? Leaving me out there to die??"
She said as she spotted her hinganbana on a chair next to the bed.

"I told you you were too weak to fight. How are you going to defeat a whole clan of assassins next time?"

Hanzo asked.
Hanabi paused for a second. It was true. She hardly managed to get through some weaklings back in the forest.
Shaking the thought off,she grabbed her hinganbana and twisted it around her hand. Playing around with it.

"Isn't that why you wanted to train me though?"

She asked looking at hanzo.

Hanzo kept eye contact with her but he was also the first to break it. Then he got up and walked towards the door.

"Well if you think you can handle it, I'll be outside. Be quick."
With that he opened the door and was about to leave but hanabi stopped him

"Thank you. Hanzo."
She looked back avoiding his gaze.