Chapter 40

(F/N's POV)

May, Gunny, and I exit the office before heading to the garage to see Leroy applying the finishing touches. The Suburban RST has new decals, lights, and a ram bar for its required duty. By Oum almighty, the SUV looks beautiful as ever!

 By Oum almighty, the SUV looks beautiful as ever!

(A/N: That top image is my design from using Paint 3D

(A/N: That top image is my design from using Paint 3D.)

I nod in approval then pat Leroy on the shoulder; he smiles at me and gestures to deploy on the road. I open the rear door, and my dog jumps into the car followed by May and me. Leroy tosses me the keys, so I start the 6.2 L V8 engine, and the motor roars into life. I give it a few more revs before shifting it into gear then make our journey westward. May inserts the warrant information into the GPS, then it pulls up the suspect's address and vehicle tag. Our suspect's name is Jessie Collins, and she is charged for possession of weed, unregistered weapons, and an attempt at hijacking a car. Oh, she sounds like a wannabe teenage gangster, looks like I have to take out the garage!

Me (Driving): So, what is her vehicle?

May: Hmmmm... The tag number is S1CB1TCH/VL, hehehe, 'Sic Bitch', and her vehicle is a 2005 Toyota Camry LE. The color of the Camry is beige, so it should be easy to find.

Me (Driving): Hopefully! Ooohhh, Gunny, be ready to take down scumbags.

Gunny: Bark! Bark!

Me (Driving): Good boy... *Turns on the radio* Listen to something while driving before I get bored... 

Then Elton John starts playing...

May: *Looks at me* Of course, old rock and roll songs.

Me (Driving): What? I'm a boomer!

May: Whatever you say!

I shake my head then concentrate on the road ahead of us. Traffic is light and the sun is shining over the clouds. Oum, it's a beautiful day to be out.

--Transition brought to you by a Chibi F/N dressing up as Star-Lord from The Guardians of The Galaxy--