Chapter 21

(F/N's POV)

Winter and I walked out of the basement, just in time to see Zwei, Gunny and Belle playing around the house. Peach is talking to the other ladies while holding our little infant, Sledge. Man, when he turns 8, I'm going to teach him the ways of the hammer. Anyway, the ladies saw us, then they greeted us.

Ruby: Oh! Hello F/N!

Me: Sup! How ya doin'?

Ruby: We're doing good! Um, how are you?

Me: Um great... Well... Not really, considering that I can't walk because of my shot up knee cap. *Shows injury* There!

Yang: *Cringes* Oh! That's horrible!

Me: Could be worst, but yeah. *Rolls down pants leg* Anyway, what brings you here?

Willow: We're just here to check you. *Realizes* Oh! We have a gift for you!

Me: Really? What is it?

Willow: *Holding box* Well, come here and look~.

I approached the Schnee MILF before opening the box to reveal this American beauty...

Me: Whoa... A S&W 500 Magnum... *Grabs it* It's... It's beautiful... *Looks up* Thank you... 

Willow: *Smiles* You're welcome~.

Weiss: It took us a while to engrave it.

Blake: *Cringes* Yeah... 

Me: *Smiles* Oh, thank you ladies. *Whips out Desert Eagle* It's going to awesome as my engraved Desert Eagle. 

Ruby: *Zooms up to me* Whoa! It's amazing!

Me: *Alucard smile* Exactly~. *Gestures to Diana* She has a Desert Eagle too!

Ruby: Really?

Peach: *Puts Sledge into his crib* Mmhm! *Pulls it out* It's a Magnum Research L5 Desert Eagle .357 Magnum. *Holsters it* It was F/N's old pistol.

Me: *Holsters my pistol* Yeah it was...

Willow: Do you want the gun case?

Me: Of course! *Puts S&W back into it* I'll have to make my own holster for it. *Grabs box* Thank you, ma'am!

Sledge: *Reaching out* Babababa!

Me: *Puts down box* Hey buddy. *Picks him up* C'mon boy!

Blake: Ooohhh~. He's so cute!

Me: Yep! Four months old now. Hahaha... 

Winter: Yeah~. 

Peach: So, wanna have some snacks or???

Willow: Actually, I was wondering if you can come to my house for dinner, up in Atlas!

Me: *Looks at Peach* Wanna do that?