F/N buys a new truck...

(F/N's POV)

I have owned my Chevy Silverado 2500 for a few years now, and it's starting to get... *Sighs* I'm not trying to say this in a mean way... But, it's starting to get problematic. During some off roading pursuits, I got stuck in the mud three times, and I had to use the winch, which was very very annoying. Recently, I have been looking at what Dodge has to offer, and I'm really impressed with their Ram 2500 Power Wagon. It seems like you can't get stuck in the mud and sand. Sure my Chevy was a great truck, but it's time... It's time to get a replacement... I'm so sorry Chevy... You were a very good truck... I'm switching to Ram... MOPAR or no car... Anyway, Diana and I was in the Dodge dealership down in southern Vale to see if they have have Power Wagon in stock, and they do! It's a black 2018 model with small lift kit and 37" tires.

 Anyway, Diana and I was in the Dodge dealership down in southern Vale to see if they have have Power Wagon in stock, and they do! It's a black 2018 model with small lift kit and 37" tires

Me: Oh my... This is the perfect truck for me right here.

Peach: You think?

Me: *Nods* Yep...  *Opens door* Wow! The cab is bigger than my Chevy's... 

Salesman: Liking what you see sir?

Me: *Looks at the man* Yes sir! I'm very impressed with this truck.

Salesman: Good to hear, sir. *Smiles* Want a test drive sir?

Me: Yes sir!

Salesman: Excellent... Sign this form and we'll be on our way.

Me: Alright. Sounds good. *Signs form* Aaaanndd there! *Gives it to him* There you go.

Salesman: Thank you, sir... *Hands me the keys* Start the truck my friend.

Me: Alright! It's like the key fob for my Silverado... 

I pressed the button then the truck literally roared into life...

Me: Damn! That 6.4 L Hemi V8 engine is loud as hell!

Salesman: I know right?! *Gestures* C'mon! Let's drive!

Me: Heck yeah! *Grabs Diana's hand* C'mon babe!

Peach: I'm coming!

The three of us entered the pick-up truck, then I shifted it into gear and began our test drive session...

--Small timeskip brought to you by a Chibi F/N doing some mechanical work--

We returned to the dealership, and I have a very satisfied look on my face. Suddenly, the salesman asked us...

Salesman: So, what do you think?

Me: I love it...

Diana: Very comfortable...