Chapter 1

(F/N's POV)

Ugh... Life's a fucking bitch... I hate it so much right now... I regret coming here, because all the students and staff are fucking pricks. I tried to be friendly with them, but they always beat me down... Sigh... God fucking damn it... My thoughts were interrupted, when I felt some hands on my shoulders. I sighed then looked back to see Yang and Nora with a sadistic smirk on their faces. 

Yang: Sup punching bag~.

Nora: Wanna get ya legs broken~? 

Me: Fuck off... *Drinks water* Fucking thots...

Nora: Bitch! Whatcha say?!?!

Suddenly, I found myself pinned onto the wall by the blonde bimbo. Before I can say anything, she left hooked me across the face. Nora rushed forward then hammered my left kneecap, breaking it instantly. I didn't bother to scream, because I'm so fucking use to it. Yang delivered another right hook, breaking my nose. I started bleeding quickly, and she smirked at me.

Yang: C'mon! Scream!

Me: Nah bitch... *Spits blood onto her face and blonde* Hehehe.

Yang: My hair! *Eyes turns red* You son of a bitch!

She reeled her fist before embedding it into my chest, breaking several ribs, then she punched me square on the face, breaking my nose. Yang let me go and dropped me onto the floor, I struggled the move, but Nora slammed her hammer onto my back. I heard my spine cracking and terrible pain surged through my frail body.

Me: RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Nora: There's that scream we're looking for!

Me: FUCK!!!! NNNGG!!! CURSE YOU GINGER!!!! I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL BURN IN FUCKING HELL!!!!

Nora: Tch... Whatever!

I stood up then started limping towards my dorm, suddenly, a rifle round ripped through my right arm. I grunted in pain but continued to limp on, then another rifle round pierced my liver, causing me to spit out a lot of blood. I see my dorm up ahead, so I jumped into it before quickly locking the door. I went to my bathroom then opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the medikit. I ripped off my uniform top and began treating my wounds. I twisted my nose to the right way, which was fucking painful. Anyway, I soaked the gauze in alcohol then wrapped it around my lower torso, covering the second bullet wound. I tore off another piece then wrapped it around my right arm. 

Me: *Looks at the mirror* I gotta get the fuck outta here... Shit... 

I exited the bathroom then walked towards my mini kitchen. I opened the other medicine cabinet to reveal shelves full of morphine, percocet, and other pain-killers. I grabbed a bottle of morphine and a needle. I wiped my arm with alcohol swab, then I put some morphine into the needle and stabbed it into my arm. The pain faded away, but it wasn't enough. I removed the needle and placed it aside. I walked towards the fridge and opened it to reveal...

 I walked towards the fridge and opened it to reveal