Chapter 7

(F/N's POV)

I have been attending the Police academy for five months, and I was exceeding my superiors' expectations. I took the field exams and finished them quickly but successfully, which was really awesome. Sgt. Clarkson and the other teachers favor me because one, I am very patient, two, I keep my cool under pressure, and three, I am very strong, both physically and mentally. Anyway, I managed to graduate early because of this. Also, I have reached the rank of SWAT captain, which surprised me. Anyway, first day in the job, and I'm driving towards Junior's Bar because of a public disturbance. Several units were there already to apprehend the subject, but it's like they're are having a hard time. The culprit was described as a blonde lady with lilac eyes and wore a tan and yellow outfit. She's about 5' 8" and a total hot head... I wonder who that can be...

As I was driving, Gunny was barking a lot because he wants to get in the action and I don't blame him

As I was driving, Gunny was barking a lot because he wants to get in the action and I don't blame him. Anyway, I turned to the corner then parked behind Richard's car. I got out of the truck, then suddenly, I heard some yelling and breaking glass. I see the suspect running out the window before getting on her yellow motorcycle and driving away. I see Recker running out and gesturing us to follow her.

Recker: GO GO! FOLLOW THAT BIMBO!!!!

Several cops jumped into their cars then pursuited the motorcycle.

Me: Recker! Anyone hurt?!?

Recker: Surprisingly not! *Gestures* GO MAN!!!

Me: 10-4!

I jumped into my truck, turned on the lights, put it into gear, and followed the police cars.

I see the suspect turn to Highway 6 North, so we followed suit. Suddenly, she turned arounds then fired several shotgun rounds from her gauntlets. We swerved to evade the incoming projectiles, so I called in dispatch.

Me: *Holds radio* Dispatch! She's armed!

Dispatch: 10-4... Where is she heading?

Me: She's heading to Beacon Academy!

Dispatch: 10-4, sending in the SWAT.

Me: Roger that! *Puts down radio* God damn it, Yang!

Gunny: Bark! Bark!

Me: *Changes lane* I know, I know, Gunny. She's a total bitch.

Gunny: Bark!

Me: Gunny! Tryin' to drive right now!

He stops barking...

Me: Thank you.

We see the suspect exit the freeway before turning right to the academy. We followed close, and she continued to fire shots at use. My comrades cleared the way for me, so I accelerated and we're bumper to bumper. She fired two more shots, but those rounds bounced off, then I grabbed the PA and said...