Chapter 23

(F/N's POV)

Currently, May and I are on the side of the road, assisting a bystander with towing their car out of a ditch. My winch is strong enough to pull it out from the trench without any problems. As I operate the winch, the bystander began to explain to May about what happened. The right front axle of the bystander's vehicle is literally destroyed from the crash into the ditch. I'm surprised that the driver is still alive due to the fact that the airbags didn't deploy. Anyway, the car rolls up to the pavement and the damage is horrible.

 Anyway, the car rolls up to the pavement and the damage is horrible

Me: Ooohh... That's gotta hurt... *Looks at the bystander* You alright?

Bystander: My neck hurts, that's all.

May: Let's call EMS just in case.

Bystander: Sounds good, ma'am.

May: Alright. *Speaks into her radio* May to Dispatch, we need EMS on Highway 5 East.

Dispatch (Radio): 10-4. Sending EMS now.

May: 10-4!

Me *Unhooks winch* Alright... Now to wait for the ambulance. *Looks at the vehicle* You don't mind if I can search your vehicle?

Bystander: *Shakes head* Oh no, sir. You can search it, but be advised, I have two guns. An AR-15 in the trunk and a Colt 1911 in the center compartment.

Me: Alright then... *Opens door then Gunny walks out* Are they your guns or...

Bystander: They're mine, sir. *Pulls out his license* Here, take a look.

I look at his license before verifying it with the system, and it went through with no problem. I hand the license back to him, then Gunny and I approach the totaled vehicle. I open the door and let my dog search the car. So far, he hasn't pinpointed anything, besides the guy's guns. 

Me: *Pets Gunny* Good boy! Good boy!

Gunny: Bark! Bark!

We walk back to the truck before opening the door and letting my Cane Corso jump in. After I did that, the ambulance and a wrecker truck arrive at the scene. The paramedics stepped out of their truck and tended to the bystander, while the tow truck man did the same but hooked up with the damaged car. This is going to take a while...

--Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi F/N changing tires of his Hellcat Charger--

We're inside of the auditorium of Beacon Academy because our Chief asked us if we can do another training session with the students. Of course, we took the task, but we're not sure what to do. Fortunately, I came up with an idea... Krav Maga and firearm training. Anyway, May and I set up the small arena for our lesson, then the students began to walk into the auditorium.

Me: *Puts down fake M4 carbine* Good morning, students! How are you today?

Students: Good!/Great!/Very well!