Chapter 36

(F/N's POV)

We follow Team NDGO's Honda Accord through their neighborhood, which is a small and very decent looking place to be. I see little kids running around the lawn, playing with toys and stuff.  To summarize it up, it's just a very nice neighborhood. Anyway, I park my truck in front of the house that is known to have said domestic violence, while Team NDGO parks their car on the driveway of their house. As May and I turn on our body cams and walk towards the front door, we hear banging, glass breaking, cursing, and little kids crying. Oh shit, this is going to get fucking crazy. I knock onto the door, then we hear...

??? (Muffled): WHO IS IT?!?!!?

Me: THIS IS THE VALE POLICE!!!!! OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! WE RECEIVED SEVERAL COMPLAINTS COMING FROM THIS HOUSE!!!!!

??? (Muffled): YOU HAVE A WARRANT!!?!??!

Me: YES, I DO!!!! SO OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, we hear rapid footsteps and crying followed by what it sounds like a little girl.

??? (Muffled): Help me! Help me! Help me! My dad is beating my mom and me! *Whip crack* Agh! Stop! Stop it!

??? (Muffled): SHUT UP, YOU WORTHLESS MUTT OR I WILL RIP YOUR EARS OFF!!!!!!!!!

??? (Muffled): NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: THAT'S IT!!!!!! I AM BREAKING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I equip my sledgehammer, while May gets her pistol ready, then I swing my hammer and hit the door with full force. The force of the hammer impacting the door manages to destroy the wooden entrance. 

I grab the few remnants of the door before pulling it open to reveal the 'father' choking his Dog Faunas daughter with a knife in hand

I grab the few remnants of the door before pulling it open to reveal the 'father' choking his Dog Faunas daughter with a knife in hand. He sees us, so he drops his daughter before running towards the garage door.

Me: May! Check on the daughter and mother! I'll chase after the man!

May: *Nods* Right!

Suddenly, we hear a car turn on followed by the garage door breaking. I see the man reversing out of the garage in an old Chevy pickup. Immediately, I run towards the vehicle before hopping into the truck bed with my Desert Eagle .50AE in my hand. I use the grip to break open the glass, then the suspect swerves the truck to shake me off. 

Me (Hanging on the window frame): STOP THE FUCKING VEHICLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Suspect (Driving): FUCK YOU, COPPER!!!!!!

He swings out his knife then attempts to stab my gut, forcing me to let go of the frame. As soon as I let go, he swerves against, causing me to fall off the truck bed and land onto a mailbox. My left arm gets twisted into the wrong way and I feel six of my ribs being fractured. 

Me: Agh! Fuck! *Stands up* Criminal scum... *Coughs blood* Agh... *Grabs radio* Octane to Dispatch, we have a 10-80... A suspect on the run in a red 1978 Chevy C-10 single cab, the tag reads UHJ10GH. The suspect is heading on Wilford Avenue.