Chapter 28

(F/N's POV)

We're following Yang into the academy, and the memories start kicking in. Some good and mostly bad ones, but that doesn't matter, we're here to see some friends. I open the large doors then allow the ladies to walk in. Since it's a Saturday, some students are heading out to go to town or go to the library to study. But as always, I see my friends at the courtyard conversing with each other. Yang opens the doors before shouting...

Yang: Ey guys! F/N's here!

I appear beside Yang before giving them a kind wave...

Me: Wassup! Brought Peach, Sledge, and May with me!

Ruby: F/N! *Hugs me* Oh man! How are you doing?

Me: *Pats her back* I'm doing fine, Rubes! *Releases her* You?

Ruby: I'm doing well! 

Me: That's good!

Ruby: Yeah. *Realizes* Oh! My mom works here as a teacher!

Me: Really? Since when?

Ruby: Like two weeks ago.

Me: Ah, I see! What class does she teach?

Ruby: Weapons maintenance.

Me: Awesome!

Blake: I heard about your night raid on Adam Taurus' base.

Me: Ah yes... *Sighs* It was pretty intense. My friend Richard almost died from a frag grenade at point-blank.

Blake: Yikes... *Sighs* So, what brings you here?

Me: Just wanna hang out with you guys, see what's happening.

Blake: Aaahhh okay...

Weiss: F/N, any news from our former teachers?

Me: *Shrugs* Well Weiss, to put it in layman terms, their Huntsmen licenses are suspended, and they have four years remaining.

Weiss: I see... Hopefully, they learned their lessons.

Me: Hopefully. *Sighs* How's the family?

Weiss: They're doing great! My mother is doing a great job with the company, while my sister is ranking up to Lieutenant Colonel.

Me: That sounds awesome! Tell that her I said congratulations when you have the chance.

Weiss: I will!

Me: Now... *Gestures* Shall we give Teams JNPR and CFVY a visit?

RWBY: Sure!

Me: Alright, let's go!

We walk back into the main building before making our way towards their dorms. Students see us, so they give us friendly hellos and gestures. I see Team JNPR's dorm up ahead, and we hear loud noises coming from the inside. We exchange glances, then May approaches the door and knocks on it. The door swings open to reveal Jane with a bag of spicy Cheetos in her hands and a set of headphones around her neck.

Jane: Oh! Hey guys! 

Me: Wassup! How ya doin'?

Jane: Great! *Gestures* My friends are watching The Mandolorian right now, and Nora is freaking out about Baby Yoda.

Peach: I don't blame her, Baby Yoda is cute AF.

Jane: *Nods* Yup... *Gestures* Wanna come in?

Me: Sure!

We walk into their dorm, only to see Nora hugging a Baby Yoda plush while watching episode four of The Mandalorian. Rin is on her bed, reading some manga, as Pyrrha is cooking some beef and noodles. The redhead sees us before giving us a friendly greeting...