Chapter 10

(F/N's POV)

After that incident in Beacon, I returned home then collapsed onto the couch, while Gunny rested on his dog bed. I heard some girlish giggling from the kitchen entrance before feeling a soothing massage on my back. I turned my head to see Diana and Cinder rubbing my back; I smiled and relaxed my muscles.

Me: Aaahhh... Much better...

Peach: Poor F/N~.

Cinder: Hmhm~. Yeah~. This policing career is stressing you out huh~?

Me: Mmmm... Yeah... Arrested three boys, the Atlas General, killing a suspect with my 50 cal sniper rifle, and having an argument with the staff at Beacon.

Peach: Aw~. I'm so sorry~.

Me: Mmhm... Ugh... Getting so pissed at them... *Coughs* Fuck...

Cinder: Just relax my baby~.

Me: I'll try... Oh speaking of which... Cinder?

Cinder: Yes?

Me: During my raid of a WF warehouse, I saved a female hostage by the name of Neo... By any chance, do you know her?

Cinder: *Nods* Of course. Why ask?

Me: Well, she's in the hospital and she wants to talk with you.

Cinder: I see... Hmmm... Alright, I'll see you guys around.

Me: Okay! Be careful out there.

Cinder: *Nods* I will be sweetie~. *Kisses me* Bye~.

Me/Peach: Farewell~.

The sexy ravenette walked out the door, entered her car, then drove out of here. When she left, Diana cuddled into my chest before whispering...

Peach: F/N... I think I should quit my job at Beacon...

Me: Yeah... But what are you going to do then?

Peach: Hmmm... *Sighs* Become a nurse...

Me: You have to get the education for that though...

Peach: Ah shucks... Hmmm...

Me: What about a Service Manager at a Cadillac dealership north of Vale.

Peach: You sure?

Me: Don't worry Diana, I have some connections there. They'll teach you through the process, besides I have taught you the basics of a vehicle and its parts.

Peach: True... *Smiles* Not a bad idea, darlin'.

Me: *Smiles* Glad you like my suggestion.

Peach: *Nods* Yeah.

Me: Oh! Also... I have something for you in the garage~.

Peach: Hm? What is it?

Me: Follow me~.

We stood up and held hands then walked towards the garage building outside. I opened the door see my collection of American cars with a vehicle cover in a black tarp. 

Peach: What's underneath that?

Me: Diana... This. Is your new car.

I pulled the tarp off the vehicle to reveal it to be a 2019 Cadillac CTS-V.