Chapter 6

(F/N's POV)

I was driving towards Vale in my lifted Duramax Silverado because I have made up my mind about being a SWAT officer. Prior to this, I told my bosses from my other jobs, and I had to quit one of them, which was unfortunate. Which one you say? Well, I had to quit the Corvette Racing Team. It was sad for me to quit that job, but it's my choice. I still work with Union Pacific, but only on the weekends. Anyway, I dove up to the entrance of the police station and I see Lt. Richard with his colleague. I parked in front of them, then Lt. Richard turned around and waved.

Lt. Richard: Oh! Mr. Octane! What a surprise!

Me: *Jumps out door* Indeed sir!

Lt. Richard: So! How's things?

Me: Good sir!

Lt. Richard: Have you made up your mind?

Me: Yes sir! *Sighs* I had to quit the Corvette team unfortunately, but I have high hopes for this.

Richard: Awesome! Oh! Let me introduce you to my colleagues. *Gestures to human* This is Officer Dan. *Gestures to Bear Faunus* Corporal Charlie. *Gestures to Wolf Faunus* Deputy Lexington. *Gestures to Kangaroo Faunus* Sergeant Recker.

Dan: Nice to meet you sir.

Me: Same here sir.

Charlie: How ya doin' sir?

Me: Good sir.

Lexington: It's going to be an honor working with you sir.

Me: Indeed sir!

Recker: G'day mate!

Me: Ay! 

Richard: With introductions finished... *To me* Mr. Octane, follow me, we're going to have a talk with Chief Socom.

Me: Sounds good sir.

We walked into the police startion then headed to the Chief's office. While we walked towards the office, the other men and women looked at me then smiled in respect. I nodded then smiled back at them, giving them some respect in return. Anyway, Richard knocked on the door, then we heard the Chief's voice.

Socom (Muffled): Come in!

Richard opened the door, then we stepped in and the police chief looked at us. He smiled then stood up and walked towards me.

Socom: Hello, you must the man that my officers were talking about. *Gestures* Have a seat please. *I sit down* What's your name son?

Me: My name is F/N Octane, sir.

Socom: Unique name, I like it!

Me: Thank you sir, but my friends call me Duramax.

Socom: Why is that?

Me: I drive a Chevy Silverado 2500HD with the Duramax V8 diesel.

Socom: Aahh, I see... *Clears throat* So, are you interested in joining the SWAT unit?

Me: Yes sir!

Socom: Awesome! *Grabs a form* If you please sign this form. *Hands me a pen* There you go.

Me: Alright sir.

I grabbed the pen and began filling out the form, then Socom asked me...

Socom: Are you good with dogs?

Me: *Signs* Yes sir. Also... *Looks up* Am I allowed to use my own weapons?

Socom: If you favor it, Mr. Octane. Uummm, you don't mind if we can modify your vehicle.