Chapter 13

(A/N: I know it's the wrong song, but I'll say this still... Viewer's discretion is advised... COPS is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.)

(F/N's POV)

We were parked by the side of highway 7 north, just checking on the speeds of the car that are passing by. While I was checking the radar, May was on the laptop, checking the files of known criminals and other people with felonies. Gunny was sitting on his seat, chewing on some venison. 

May: Hmm... I like how the people who committed these felonies are Beacon students... *Scoffs* Geez... 

Me: *Reading radar* I know... It's frickin' ridiculous... 

Gunny: Bark! Bark!

Me: Even Gunny agrees...

May: Tch... Yeah... *Closes laptops* Alright... Anything?

Me: *Shakes head* Not yet... *Looks at May* So May... What influenced you to be a cop?

May: Hmmm... Well, I wanted to be something different you know... Being a student huntress is really boring... But... With these current events happening, I knew I can put my marksman skills to reality. So, I split from my team, went to the police academy up in north Vale for seven months, and received a position here.

Me: I see... *Smiles* Congratulations!

May: *Smiles* Thank you Captain. *Sighs* Man... This is dull...

Me: Part of the job! Part of the job...

Suddenly, a blue and white Rolls Royce Ghost passed us at solid ninety-one miles per hour, twenty-one over the limit. 

I shift the Ram truck into gear, turned on my lights, and began pursuing the luxury vehicle

Me: *Grabs radio* Unit 250, pursuing speeding vehicle... Traffic is light...

Dispatch: 10-4.

Me: *Changes lane* May... What is the license plate?

May: *Looks through binoculars* The license plate says... JSCHNEE20...

Me: Oh boy... This is going to be very interesting...

May: Oh yeah... 

Me: *Grabs PA* Pull over, now... 

The vehicle failed to stop and pull over, so I grabbed my radio...