Chapter 3

(F/N's POV)

I've been attending UTI for several months now, and I am enjoying it. The teachers and the students are so friendly and welcoming. I received several certificates from my diesel and my automotive classes. During my time here, I managed to get a job at a diesel train shop north from Vale. It's the Union Pacific Jenks Shop, and I get paid 40 Lien per hour, which is awesome!

 It's the Union Pacific Jenks Shop, and I get paid 40 Lien per hour, which is awesome!

I made several friends at UTI. There's Jonathan, Larry, Nick, and George, but to keep it simple, we have callsigns. Mine is Duramax, Jonathan's is Powerstroke, Larry's is Cummins, Nick is Demon, and George is Coyote. Anyway, I was returning to my home shop in the country side because I had enough money to move out of the college home. As I drove on the highway, I see a white Honda Civic on the side of the road with the hood open and there is a pinked haired lady standing by the door. I slowed down and saw that it was Professor Peach, she was the only person that cared for me during my time in that hell of a school. I turned on my hazards then parked in front of her car. I turned off the truck then exited the vehicle. Peach turned her head then started walking towards me.

Peach: Oh thank you for stopping by! My car decided to die on me as I was heading back ho-- *Looks at me* F-F-F/N?

Me: I'm surprised that you recognized me...

Peach: How can I not? Your looks gave it away! *Examines my body* Have you been working out?

Me: Yes ma'am... Anyway, wanna head to my shop, so I can see what's wrong?

Peach: Yes please!

Me: A'ight.

I grabbed a tow bar from my truck bed then attached it to my tow hitch before placing it on the low frame of her car. I wired the lights and tested if they work, which they did.

Me: A'ight Professor Peach, your car is hooked on. 

Peach: Splendid! 

Me: Mmhm, now let's get in the truck and go.

Peach: Okay.

The lady and I hopped into the cab, then I started the truck and began driving towards my home shop.