Chapter 35

(F/N's POV)

Very early in the morning, it's like 4:35 AM right now and the kid is not crying. Good, I don't need a morning headache. I stretch my muscular body then turn to the side to see Diana still sleeping next to me. My hand caresses her beautiful face, then I get out of bed, put my shorts on, and approach the living room. As I enter the living room, I see Cinder sitting by the bar table, drinking a shot of scotch. The ravenette sees me then give me a seductive smile with her amber lit eyes.

 The ravenette sees me then give me a seductive smile with her amber lit eyes

Cinder: *Smiles* Mornin', Scotsman~.

Me: Guid mornin', sweetie~. (Good morning, sweetie~.)

Cinder: Oum, you're Scottish accent is sexy~. *Sips* Mmmm... You got some good Scotch. *Looks at me* I thought that you're done with drinking.

Me: Not completely... I only drink in moderation.

Cinder: I see. *Downs drink* Yum~. *Stands up* So, what are you doing up early this morning?

Me: Well, darling... *Grabs a chocolate protein bar then eats it* I'm getting some chubs on my body... *Smiles* So... I'm going to start workin' out.

Cinder: Ooh! May I join?

Me: Um... Do you have gym clothes?

Cinder: *Smirks* Of course~. I have some... "Gym clothes." Hmhmhm~.

Me: Okay then... *Puts on black athletic shoes* Let's head to the auxiliary gym outside.

Cinder: Yay~.

The ravenette and I walk out the back door before entering the large outside gym. Cinder goes to a changing room, while I start stretching and popping my joints. After stretching, I walk towards the yoga mats and lay down. I start to do fifty raised-knee crunches, but in the middle of my exercise, I see Cinder stepping out of the changing room in her 'gym clothes'.

 I start to do fifty raised-knee crunches, but in the middle of my exercise, I see Cinder stepping out of the changing room in her 'gym clothes'

I stop my exercise then stare the lady in awe...

Cinder: Mmm~. This bra is tight~. *Looks at me* What do you think, F/N~? Do you like it~?