Chapter 17

(A/N: Viewer's discretion is advised... COPS is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. )

(F/N's POV)

Finally out to sea with the VCG (Vale Coast Guard), we searching for White Fang cartel 'submersible' missiles. May, Lockheed, and I are inside of the bridge of the Coast Guard Cutter, VCG Hamilton. 

The weather is clear and calm, which is great for visibility

The weather is clear and calm, which is great for visibility. Anyway, I went outside the bridge to get some fresh air, then May joined me...

May: You alright?

Me: *Nods* Yeah... I'm fine...

May: Sea sick?

Me: *Shakes head* Nah... Just needing some fresh air.

May: Ah, I see... So how's the family?

Me: They're doing great... Even though I had to pull off an all nighter... Heh, it fucking sucked. However, I still love being a father...

May: That's good.

Me: Yeah ha...

Suddenly, we heard the crew of the ship screaming out before the alarm began blaring out...

Sailor 1: UNIDENTIFIED VESSEL, TWO 'O' CLOCK, 1,000 METERS AWAY!!!

Captain: SOUND THE ALARM!!!! ALL HANDS TO BATTLESTATIONS!!!!

Me: Have you confirmed the floating object?!

Sailor 2: *Looking through her binoculars* Target identified... Confirmed cartel submersible vessel...

Captain: Acknowledge! *Looks at me, May, and Lockheed* You three, arm yourselves and get down to the main deck and joined the others on that RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat).

Me/May/Lockheed: Yes sir!

We ran down the stairs, grabbed our HK416's, and joined the other sailors on the RIB. The crew lowered the boat onto the water, then one sailor started the engine and began pursuing the submersible. Soon, we're joined by another group of troops and when we neared the enemy vessel, it went down like this...