Chapter 26

(A/N: *Nods in approval* Oh yeah! NCIS: New Orleans!)

(F/N's POV)

After briefing with my fellow officers, I go to my office before sitting down and dialing Cinder's number into my scroll. The scroll beeps several times, then I hear someone picking it up.

??? (Scroll): Hello?

Me: Hi, this is Captain F/N Octane of the Vale Police Department, is this Cinder Fall I'm talking to right now?

??? (Scroll): Oh! F/N! You're talking to the right person!

Me: Haha, great!

Cinder (Scroll): So how may I help you?

Me: Glad you asked Ms. Fall, I'm wondering you can come to the police station, so I can ask you several questions about the White Fang's whereabouts.

Cinder (Scroll): Erm... Sure! What time shall I come over?

Me: Uuuhhh... *Looks at watch* You can drop by at now, is that okay with you?

Cinder (Scroll): Yes sir.

Me: Alright, thank you ma'am.

Cinder (Scroll): You're welcome~. Bye~~.

She hangs up, so I put my scroll back into my pocket before picking up my cup of coffee and taking a sip.

Me: Mm... *Puts down mug* I hope she'll tell us about Taurus' location. *Scrubs facial hair* I'm getting real tired with this shit...

 Suddenly I hear some knocking on the door, so I turn around to see May with my dog. I approach the door before opening it for them.

Me: Hey May, hey Gunny.

May: Sup, did you call her?

 Me: Mmhm! *Sips* Cinder is coming here right now.

May: Great! I hope she'll give us the information we need.

Me: That's what I'm thinking right now.

May: Heh... Yeah.

Gunny: Bark! Bark!

Me: *Squats down* Oh yeah? What have you been doing?

Gunny: Bark!

Me: Aaawww... *Pets him* You want to bork bork and nom nom on someone? Hahaha... I know the struggles...

Gunny: Bark!

Me: Yeah boy!

May: While we wait for Cinder, wanna hit the gym?

Me: Sure!

May: Alright! Let's go!

I put my mug onto the table, then we walk out the office before making our way towards the gym. We enter the gym and began our swift fifteen minute workout. May went to down some pull-ups, while I do some sets of knuckle push-ups, power cleans and push press exercises. 

--Small timeskip brought to you by a Chibi F/N shaving his dad beard--

After our nice workout, I station myself by the front desk both waiting for Cinder and organizing reports. While organizing the files, I hear the front door opening, so I look up to see Cinder with a different appearance.