Random Skit

(A/N: This is going to be based on RWBY Chibi: Season 3, Episode 1 - Road trip. I'm doing this because I'm bored as fuck.)

(3rd POV)

It's the Summer Break, students are taking the time to go on vacation to finally take a rest from the training. In the exit road of Beacon Academy, Yang drives a red 2006 Chevy Blazer on the street, while Ruby, Weiss, and Blake wait with their luggage bags.

 In the exit road of Beacon Academy, Yang drives a red 2006 Chevy Blazer on the street, while Ruby, Weiss, and Blake wait with their luggage bags

Ruby excitedly opens the rear trunk, then she starts stuffing the SUV with bags, toys, and skateboards. Blake hops into the SUV, while Yang looks at her sister with a smile and Weiss posing on the fender.

Yang: This is going to be the best heckin' road trip ever! 

Ruby: *Struff a beach ball in* Almost done packing the essentials! Hm... *Takes our Paddleball* Huh, do I really need this? Or... Do I need... *Pulls out another one* Two!

After a few moments of packing stuff, the four girls get into the SUV then Yang starts driving the car. Ruby pulls out a camera then starts filming their journey, while Blake read her lewd novel. However, Blake notices that something is wrong.

Blake: Guys... I feel like we're forgetting something.

The girls look at Blake before realizing something. Behind them are Lie Rin and Jane Arc, who are standing with irritated expressions on their faces.

Jane: They left us again, didn't they?

Back inside the SUV, Ruby opens a bag of chips before eating the snack. Yang takes a right turn then decides to turn on the radio.

Yang: Let's play some road tunes!

Instead of nice music, they hear a news report from the Vale News Network.  

Radio: We're getting reports of a mysterious woman kidnapping hitchhikers for what is being described as "nefarious reasons."

Weiss: Honestly, who would be dumb enough to get in a car with a strange weirdo?

--Back with Jane and Rin--

The two ladies from Team JNPR sit on their luggage with a sad look on their faces. Suddenly, a red BMW M8 rolls up to them, then the driver's window rolls down to reveal Cinder, who has a mischievous smirk on her beautiful face. 

Cinder: Hello, victims~. *Corrects herself* I mean... You ladies look like you could use a ride. 

The two ladies blink, then Rin speaks out...

Rin: I don't think that's a good idea, scary lady.

Cinder: Okay... *Shadows cover her face* But I've got... *Pulls out candy* Candy~.

Immediately, Jane hops into the car, so Cinder gives the blondie the candy. Rin sighs in disbelief from Jane's idiocy.

Rin: Sure, why start being sensible now?