Chapter 15

(F/N's POV)

It's 4:30 PM right now, so Winter and I arrived at my house because I wanted to give her the experience of the rural lands. As soon as we arrived, the white Jeep was gone. It seems that Pyrrha and Nora returned to the academy. Anyway, I turned off the Hellcat, then we entered the luxurious country home. Diana walked out of our bedroom before looking at us with a warm smile.

Peach: Oh! Hello you two! *Grins* How's your date~?

Winter: Wonderful~. We went to the drag strip, and he pulled off a 10.19 second quarter mile... *Looks at at me* How fast did we go?

Me: 134.87 mph... 

Peach: *Raises eyebrow* Did you use drag radials?

Me: *Shakes head* Nope, I just put launch control and set the revs to 1,500 RPM... 

Peach: I see... But you ran with those wider tires right?

Me: *Nods* Yup... The 325/35R20 tires in the rear and 295/35R20 tires in the front, which means that I get a shit ton of grip!

Peach: That sounds awesome! 

Me: Yeah...

Peach: Ahem... So! Why ya here?

Me: Well... I want to take Winter out for a hunt in the woods! *Smirks* Horseback!

Peach: Oh? Just like us before?

Me: *Nods* Mmhm!

Peach: Well then... *Looks at Winter* You need to change into the proper outfit!

Winter: Hm?

Peach: *Grabs her hand* Come with me~.

Winter: Um... Alright...

Me: Don't do anything naughty~.

Peach: Oh shush babe~. 

Me: Hmhmhm~. Oh dear~. *Sighs* I'll get the weapons while you dress up.

Winter: Um... Okay...

When Diana pulled Winter into our room, I went down to the basement then walked into my upgraded gun storage room. AND I MEAN... FUCKING UPGRADED!!!!

 FUCKING UPGRADED!!!!

Ah yes... I bought some more guns with my last paycheck from a week ago. I have several M1919 machine guns, M2 and M3 Browning machine guns, BAR gun, M99 Barrett, Steyr AUG's, and etc. Besides the cool new guns, I saw three perfect guns for this country hunt. Number one... An All-Weather 45-70 lever action rifle, a Winchester 1897 shotgun, and a S&W .357 magnum revolver.

357 magnum revolver