Chapter 8

(F/N's POV)

I arrived home after working a seven hour shift at Union Pacific, and I am feeling pretty hungry. I looked through the fridge to see that there were barely any meat, and since I don't want to drive back to the store to buy meat, I have to go hunting. Knowing where Peach, Gunny, and I live, there's a lot of wild hogs, which is perfect. I grabbed my tactical bow and whistled, then Gunny came running towards me. We walked out the back door and began walking into the forest.

Me: *Look at my dog* Okay Gunny, go search for some wild hogs.

Gunny: Bark!

Me: A'ight! Go.

My Cane Corso sniffed the ground before following a scent trail, so I took out a arrow with a green tracer and walked stealthily. Gunny stopped then looked forwards, so I did the same and saw a wild hog standing next to a creek. I got low, aimed, and pulled back the string. I took a deep breath then released the arrow.

After that hog fell over and died, Gunny and I walked up to it then removed the arrow from its body. I took out my machete then cut it open in order to pull out the guts. After I gutted it, I grabbed it by the legs and slinged it over my shoulder. 

Me: Good hunt...

Gunny: Bark!

Me: You did a great job boy.

Once we arrived home, I hung the hog by its rear hooves then grabbed a hose and began washing it. After the hog was washed, I grabbed my skinning and bone knives then my processing has begun.

(Skip to 1:30)

After I finished processing the hog and placing some pieces in the cooler, I grabbed the tenderlions and thought of a way to cook it. Diana doesn't come back home till 6 PM, so I had enough time to think, then an idea popped into my mind. Bacon wrapped tenderlion with some pan fried potatoes. Yes~. I grabbed some spices with some other ingredients and began preparing the meat and potatoes. I walked outside then started the fire in the grill. While I wait for the fire to get ready, I pull out my police laptop and looked through some files. I scrolled down to see Yang's mugshot and discovered that her sentence is three years, then I see Sun's and Neptune's mugshots. They look like fucking retards, anyway their sentences are only 9 months. I looked outside to see that the fire is ready, so I shut off my laptop then placed the meat and the potatoes onto the grill. This... Is going to take a while... *Claps* Cue in small timeskip!

--Small timeskip brought to you by a Chibi F/N gutting a deer--

I was cutting up the cooked meat and potatoes before putting them on the plate. Suddenly, I heard the door open and saw Diana walking into the house with tired look on her face.

Me: Oh, hey honey.

Peach: Hey... Phew...

Me: Stressful work?

Peach: Mmhm. *Sniffs* Somethin' smells good~.

Me: Yeah, I just cooked some dinner.

Peach: Oh! What is it?