Chapter 24

(F/N's POV)

Ah finally... Our shift is finished, now we can go home. Unfortunately for me, I have to refill the HK416 30-round magazines due to the Beacon students doing those gun run courses. Anyway, I drive up the drive way and I see the White Jeep and the Chevy Suburban parked outside of the garage. I guess Pyrrha and Nora are still here talking with Diana or something. I sighed before reverse parking into the garage, between my Charger Hellcats. I shut off the truck, get out, let Gunny jump out before opening the Ram-Boxes and grabbing the HK416's. Gunny and I walk into the house to see Belle running up to us, while the three ladies entertaining Sledge.

Belle: Bark! Bark!

Gunny: Bark!

Peach: *Looks at us* Oh! Hello you two!

Me: *Nods* Sup!

Nora: How was work?

Me: Fun, May and I taught the Beacon students Krav Maga then made them do a gun and run routine with these HK416's. *Sighs* I gotta refill the 30-round magazines because some of the students were terrible shots. *Puts down guns* So, have you eaten dinner yet?

Peach: Yep! *Gestures* There's leftover fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans in the oven warmer drawer.

Me: Awesome!

I took off my hat then walk towards the kitchen before opening the drawer to see the delicious entree. My mouth drools uncontrollably, so I grab the warm plate and took my seat next to Diana.

 My mouth drools uncontrollably, so I grab the warm plate and took my seat next to Diana

Peach: Looks good?

Me: Oh yeah~. *Grabs fork* Man... I'm freakin' drooling right now... *Wipes lips* Sorry.

Peach: Hmhmhm~. It's okay~! *Pets my shoulder* Just go ahead and dig in, darling~. Hehe~. I made it with the help of Pyrrha and Nora~.

Me: Alright then~. *Starts to eat* Oh man... *Gulp* This is so good... *Nom* Mm~. Perfect~.

Peach: *Smiles* Knew that you would love it~. Hmhm~.

Me: Yeah~. *Gulps then looks at Pyrrha and Nora* So, did my little Sledge behave with you girls around?

Pyrrha: Oh, he behaved very well! Your son had fun with us around, even though the changing diaper times were hectic...

Me: Yeah... *Nom* You know my pain now. *Gulp* Also, did the Kashtan CIWS fire at all?

Nora: Nope... 

Me: Good to know, because there was a White Fang convoy approaching this house, but they got annihilated by my turret.

Nora: Ooh...

Me: Yeah... They're trying to eliminate me... 

Pyrrha: I see...

Me: Yeah... *Nom* Mm... *Gulp* I'm predicting that they'll make another attempt later tonight.

Nora: So that's why you have that turret.