Chapter 11

(A/N: Viewer's discretion is advised... COPS is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. )

(F/N's POV)

A few weeks later, Diana retired from Beacon and now work at Cadillac as a service manager, which was great. Right now, I was at the front desk, writing some reports about several people with warrants, suddenly Coco entered the building with her citation and money. I smiled then greeted her...

Me: Hello ma'am, how may I help you?

Coco: Good morning sir, I'm just here to pay for my ticket.

Me: A'ight, just put the money on table, sign this form, and you're good to go!

Coco: Awesome!

The brunette place 300 Lien onto the desk, then I took the money before handing her the form. As she filled it out, the girl looked at then asked...

Coco: So sir... How's it like to be a cop?

Me: It's fun...

Coco: *Writes down* You do realize that everyone at Beacon miss you...

Me: *Sighs* Coco... I highly doubt that... Considering that I arrested several people from there.

Coco: But... The ladies and I miss you very much though...

Me: Sure you do...

Coco: *Looks down sadly* Okay... *Passes me the sheet* Here you go.

Me: *Takes it* Thanks. *Gives her receipt* Have a nice day...

Coco gave me a sad smile before turning around and leaving the station. During my time in Beacon, Velvet, Pyrrha, Jane, and her were very neutral about me. They didn't do anything bad to me, yet they didn't help me, which fucking hurts. Anyway, I finished my reports then headed to the backroom. 

Richard: Hey dude, finished those reports?

Me: Yes sir. *Puts them on his desk* Here ya go. 

Richard: Thanks.

Suddenly, my radio sounded with the voices from our dispatch. They reported a public disturbance in the Tukson's Book Trade. There are two people causing this disturbance, one male with grey hair and one female with green hair. I told Richard that I got this call before heading to my truck. I shifted it into gear then drove to the bookstore. 

Gunny: Bark! Bark!

Me: This might be a dangerous duo, Gunny. 

Gunny: Bark!

Me: Oh yeah... I agree with you about that.

I parked in front of the bookstore before putting on a Kevlar vest for Gunny. I grabbed my tactical Remington 870 from my compartment next to my seat.

 I grabbed my tactical Remington 870 from my compartment next to my seat