002: 𝓒𝓮𝓸

Ari POV

My life depends on Netflix. So I'm currently eating vanilla ice cream while watching Netflix on my bed. It's a hobby, don't judge me. I'm like this almost every day, except when I finally have a job.

I was eyeing the TV when my phone rang. I checked to see an unknown number calling me. Is this some kind of dude?

I answered the phone without hesitation. "Hello, this is Leisure Heavenly Hotel."

I flinched and got up from my bed. My vanilla ice cream fell on the floor. "Aish!" I whispered.

"May I talk to Kim Ari?" the high-pitched male boy asked. "Yes, speaking."

"I want to say that the boss wants a meeting with you at 2 pm. Is it okay to you?" he asks. "Ah. Yes, please. I'm glad."

"Okay, we'll see you at 2 pm in the CEO's office." He disconnected the phone. I put my phone down and went out of bed with a happy look.

I finally got a job! Well not yet. The CEO just wants a meeting. I still have a high chance of getting a job there. That hotel pays really high ones, so this is gonna be exciting.

I checked the clock that was near my desk. "Oh shoot, it's 12 pm."

I watched Netflix too much not knowing it's two hours before the meeting.

I rushed to my closet and picked my clothes. I picked a decent one. A brown skirt and a white plain top. I wore a beige brown coat and a brown beretta to match the concept of autumn.

I rushed to the comfort room and put on my clothes quickly. I put some light makeup on and grabbed my bag. I wore my heels since it looks sunny outside. This is gonna be one lucky day. I stepped out of my apartment and locked the doors. On my way to the hotel.

It was now 1:30 pm. I had lunch so it took me time to arrive here. I feel so nervous and excited at the same time. According to Chaeyoung, the boss here was kind. But I feel like he will be strict.

But the information I mostly got from her was no longer that "handsome"

And I think I'm excited to see his face too. He might be really handsome. I'm expecting something.

I went near the receptionists' area, which is where maybe I'm gonna work in the future. I saw this girl named Yani.

"Hey, I'm applying for a job. They said that I will meet him after 15 minutes."

"Oh! Okay. I'm just gonna check if he's in his office." She held the telephone and put it in her ear pointing to her mouth.

"Hello, Mr. Yang. Is Sir Park at his office?" she asked. I heard murmurs from the phone but didn't get a single word. "Oh okay." She nods and puts the phone down.

"Well, he is having lunch right now. According to his secretary, he might be back later at exactly 2 pm."

"And Sir Yang will assist you to his office any minute now."

"Oh, thank you." I lowered my body."Please take a seat over there. He will be here after a couple of minutes." She pointed at the seats.

I nodded and walked to the seats and sat down. I got my phone and checked my feed on my social media accounts.

"Good Afternoon sir," everyone said at the same time and bowed their bodies. I looked up to see who it is.

"Good afternoon," a tall man said while walking with his suit.

He walks casually in formal attire. He passes in front of me as he took glances at me. I saw the corner of his eye looking at me before he continues walking.