050: 𝓔𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓰𝔂 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵

Ari's POV

At the end of the queue, we went to go off to parasail. It was like we were in a hot air balloon but riding it with only straps on. If I look at my feet, I don't feel scared. I don't have a fear of heights as well as the ocean so it's fine with me. I was looking at the speed boat that was pulling us as well. I feel like a bird flying up in the sky.

"Aren't you scared?" he asked. "No, it's fun! I've never been this free up in the sky, unlike in a plane. The air is also so refreshing!" Jay holds my hand; we intertwine our fingers together. "I love it when you're happy. It makes me happy as well," he said while looking at the sky. I smiled, "I like enjoying things with you, sir Park. No one ever made me experience these kinds of things. To the point we get to travel from a far place and stay together." I looked at him and he looks at me.

He smiles and moves our hands together towards his lips as he kisses my hand. "I love you, Ari," he said. I couldn't reply and just smile. I love you too, sir. I love you too, Jay.

"You don't have to reply, I'll wait until you tell me you love me too." Oh my, I just love him. I'm just not ready yet.

After minutes of parasailing. We decided to go straight to the queue for the UFO ride. "After this, let's go home. You look tired," he said. "I kind of do. Let's go home after this so we can rest for shopping tomorrow!" I said with a smile on my face. He chuckles and pats my head. "Whatever you want, sweetheart."

We waited for minutes until the end of the queue. Seeing people actually falling from the ride makes me rethink my decision if I should go or not. But like they say, "You only live once." So why don't give it a try? If this will be the reason for my death, at least I had fun.

We hopped onto the ride. No straps or anything that was worn to keep us attached to the ride. All we needed to do is hold on tight to the handle. The life jacket was the only thing I can rely on while riding. My life is holding on to it.

The ride started off slow. It made me shiver from queer. It was too late to turn back now that I'm sitting still and holding onto the handles of the ride. One hand on my left and one hand on my right.

"Sir, I think this isn't a good idea," I said as the speedboat started to move faster. "I don't think it is too. I think I'm scared about this." It was no use turning back. The only way to distract ourselves is to enjoy the ride.

As the boat gets faster, we started screaming. "Woohoo!" Jay screams. I was trying to breathe properly as I kept moving up and down on the ride because of the waves of the sea hitting the ride. "This is too fast!" I shouted. "Hold on tight!" I tightened my grip in the ride, feeling my veins were about to explode from how tight my grip was. I was so scared but I didn't want to close my eyes. But even if I was scared, I still took a chance to smile and enjoy the moment. Shouting was the best way to ease the fear.

Suddenly, my hair starts getting in the way. Even though I move my head everywhere, my hair still remains covering my sight. I couldn't fix my hair using my hands, I might lose my balance from the ride. I decided to make the roughest decision of using my right hand to wipe my hair away at least even just a second of not holding onto the handle.

Big mistake! I did get to fix and get my hair out of the way. But I started jumping up and down uncontrolled to the point I started screaming. "Sir Park!" I shouted so loud. "Ari! Why did you let go!?" I tried to hold onto the handle but out of balance, my body moved towards Jay.

I was so scared that instead of gripping onto the handle, I gripped onto my boss' body. "Sir Park," I uttered and held onto his body tightly. "Don't let go," I told him. But then, Jay removes his other hand from the right side as he grips my body and hugs me. "Don't let go," he repeats my words earlier.

We tried gripping in the handles while gripping onto each other tightly as if our lives depended on how tight we needed to hold.

"Sir! Please slow down!" Jay shouts. The ride did slow down a bit making us feel relieved. We still held onto each other tightly.

After the ride, I get to fix my position and get out. I felt so nauseous, I threw up at the comfort rooms. I gave myself seasick riding that ride without a second of not jumping up and down. I am never riding that UFO rides again!

"That was the most terrifying ride ever," I said. "It makes me want to throw up," I added. "It was so fun but terrifying," he said. I admit it was fun as well, just scary. The good thing holding Jay was the best decision.

"Should we go home?" Jay asks me. I gave a little nod. "I'm a bit tired now," I said. I do feel kind of sleepy after the tons of beach activities we did. But with him, it made it 2x better.

Jay wraps his shoulder around me. "Let's go home, sweetheart." We rode our e-trike to go home to our hotel. We decided to not go anywhere after those beach activities and stayed in our hotel room. It was an exhausting day. But Jay is my energy pill. Making me crave more adventures with him.

~ ~ ~

one of the best chapters i wrote in this book. i love to see Ari and Jay having fun. It makes me happy.

I wrote two chapters today!

Thank you for reading!

-elle <3