044: 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰

Ari's POV

"Okay, my turn." Jay pours another glass of wine. I still haven't finished mine so I took the last half of it. "Do you want more?" he asked. "No thank you."

Jay gulps the wine and puts the wine glass down.

"Naked truth, I want to have fun with you. Like, 'that fun'."

I started bursting into laughter. "I guess you get that not even a second of you thinking about it," he said. I still continued laughing, "Sir, I-. . . Uh. . . HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I can't even continue my words because of how funny it is.

"Naked truths." He raises both of his shoulders. I looked at him, still giggling. "What is with you imagination, sir Park? You didn't think of putting LED light on your pool but you thought about that?"

"I mean like let's play a board game!"

"Wow! Board games! That sound like the 'FUN'," I sarcastically said, still laughing. "Tss. I shouldn't have said that." Now he's embarrassed by his own naked truth. "No, good thing you said that. I just had the best cracked-up night ever! HAHAHAHA!"

"Yeah right, it's your turn," he said. I pursed my lips, still holding up to my giggle.

"Naked truth, what you said is really funny to the point that I'm imagining it right now. Unbelievable, isn't it?" I spoke. I smirk and raise an eyebrow, "now that's cool. At least you can visualize it already."

All I want to do is throw him at the pool.

"Naked truth, I think you're the girl that I was with before I had amnesia."

I looked at him, my laughing session ended after hearing him say that. He sighs and pours another glass of his wine.

"I just thought of it," he said. I stood silent and didn't say a word.

"Let's go back a little later."

~ ~ ~

"Sir Park."

"NO! I AM NOT! VROOM VROOM! EHHHHHW! KABOOM!"

"Sir Park, I need the keycard. You're drunk," I said. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder while I try to carry his weight. "Sir Park."

"No! Let's go to the pool! Let's be pufferfishes."

"Sir Park, where is the keycard?!" I tried to wake him up by shaking his body. "Sir!"

"My money don't jiggle jiggle it folds!"

I scratched my head harshly. This is so embarrassing for the people who are sleeping right now. If I can, I could've left him at the pool so the guards will find him sleeping.

He has work tomorrow! He can't work well if his head will hurt the next day. Now he's acting like he's a damn pufferfish!

I reached my other hand to pat his pockets. Finding his keycard, trying to mush my hands finding the shape of it.

"VROOM VROOM!"

"Sir Park, stop moving!"

"Beng beng! WOAH! Beng beng!"

"Sir Park I said sto-"

My hand accidentally moves something I didn't expect to touch. I pursed my lips together. It's all your fault, sir Park.

Jay looks at me flustered. His eyes were red while my cheeks were red. I looked at him with an embarrassing look.

"You just touched my big birdie."

He even describes it. I hope he doesn't remember this.

"It's because you keep on moving!" I whined at him. He starts laughing, "you are naughty!" he shouts. I cupped his mouth to keep him shut up.

I tried to investigate each of his pockets but his key card was nowhere to be found. I don't have a choice but to let him stay in my room overnight.

I went inside my room holding this big dumbbell that thinks he's a pufferfish. I threw him at my bed while I sat down all tired. I catch my breath while trying o rest for minutes. Jay suddenly sits up on the bed and looks at me.

"A-ari."

He then knocks off. I laughed at how his head dropped. It was so cute.

I went towards him and fixed his position. There was a sofa in my room so I'll just sleep on the sofa and let him stay in my bed overnight. I grabbed other blankets from my cabinet and places them on the sofa.

"Ari," he calls. I looked at him, and he sits up and looks at me with a huge smile. "A-ari?!" he shouts.

"Uhm, sir Park?"

"Ari! Come here! It's been so long!"

I walked forward while he still looks at me. I sat down beside him on the bed. "I missed you so much. How have you been?" Jay holds my hand and caresses it.

"Sir Park."

"Sir Park? I'm Jay! Your boyfriend! Why are you calling me that!?"

I sighed, "you're drunk," I said once again. "Drunk? No!"

"Lay down with me and tell me a story, love."

"Sir Park, we need to slee-"

"Love, please."

I sighed for the 100th time and lay down beside him. He comes near me. He leans his head on my arm the was spread widely.

"I missed being in your arms, love."

"Tell me a story."

"O-okay."

"Once upon a time. . ." I tried to think of a story. He closes his eyes with a huge smile on his face. How cute of him.

"There was a Successful CEO and a Successful chef." He opens his eyes, "that's us!" he said. I chuckled.

"Then, they fell in love."

Snoring was heard. The story was just short but he fell asleep right away. I looked at his face he was fast asleep.

I closed my eyes as well.

♡♡♡

"Tell me a story. Something about us," Jay says. "Jay, I'm studying. Study too."

"Come on! I'm boooored!" he whines. Ari scratches his forehead. "It's supposed to be a study session, Jay! Not a storytelling session!"

"Come on, just one!" he begs. Ari sighs heavily, "fine."

"Once upon a time. . ."

"Yeah?"

"There was a successful CEO and a successful chef," she starts. "That's us!" he excitingly shouts. Ari laughs at how cute he is. He acts like a kid.

"Then, they fell in love."

"That's it?"

"Yes, now study." Ari looks at her book again. "Pft. Lame!"

"S-T-U-D-Y."

"Alright, alright!"

~ ~ ~

sorry for not updating yesterday. so here's a double update

i love you all <3