013: 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Ari POV

Sunghoon smiles at me showing that one sharp-fanged tooth inside.

"Pardon? Have we met si-"

"You can call me Sunghoon," he said and winks at me. I blushed a bit by his actions. Not to mention he is so attractive.

Jay puts his arm in front of me. "I said don't talk to her," Jay says. "Sorry, I just wanted to meet your sister-in-law."

"My sister-in-law?" Jay asked raising an eyebrow. It took me seconds to recover what Sunghoon said but then got it made me gasp a bit and cover my pinkish face. Jay sighs heavily. "Where is father?" he asks.

"I'm here!" a tall man in formal attire sits down at the very middle of the long dining table. The father looks at me curiously.

"Ari?!" His expression was more a bit shocked and welcoming. "Hi, sir." I lowered my head a bit as a sign of respect.

"I'm so glad to see you agai-"

Sunghoon clears his throat as his eyes slowly travel to his dad. His dad's mouth was open but closed it again.

"Sorry, I'm so glad to see you!" he says in a welcoming tone. "Do you know her?" the woman asked. "Yeah! Jay told me-"

"Dad, let's eat already," Jay said with a kind smile while patting his arm. "Why? Isn't she the-"

"Dad."

"She's the one that-"

"Dad!" Jay's voice grew a bit bolder. His dad smiles at him cheekily and eyes him with a scrunchy nose. "It's his girlfriend," the woman said. "Girlfriend?!" His dad's eyes widened. "Already?"

What does he mean already?

"D-dad, let's-"

"What are you shy about?!"

"Let's eat ple-"

"She's the receptionist you introduced to me and sent a picture of her!"

"Dad!"

"You said you had a small crush on her and you're dating her already?!"

I choked on my own saliva and looked away with my eyeballs about to go out of their sockets because of how wide they are. I looked again and saw his dad chuckling while Jay pretends to smile.

"Jay really has a strong appeal. I even have our messages about tha-"

"Dad! Ple-"

"Here it is. Here, Ari."

"Dad!" He tries to get the phone but sits down and covers his face from embarrassment. I got the phone with a huge smile. It was an evil one.

"I had lunch with my receptionist earlier."

"Really? What's her face? Is she beautiful?"

"Very."

[Sends a picture]

"Damn, son. You got a target. Do you like her?"

"Maybe. She can be my wife."

I covered my mouth with my hands and smiled widely. My mouth was up until my ears. I gave the phone back to his father.

"I'm so glad you liked my son too! Right, Jay?!"

Jay sits straight with a fake smile on his face. I wanted to laugh so hard and stick my middle finger on him right now.

So, he likes me huh? So cute.

"Yes!" Jay says and slowly looks at me with this "I want to die" face. I made a cheeky smile and hit him softly. "Aw babe, you like me?"