034: 𝓑𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓹

Jay POV

"How about this?" he shows me the picture with the country's name on it. "I think your hotel will be suitable for this destination. I looked at him, "what makes you say that?"

He leans on the back of his seat. "Well, that country has massive visitors too. It is also popular because of its beaches. It is also hard to find hotels here so I recommend this."

"What else?"

"According to my research, other hotels that are in this place have a lot of visitors. Every day check-in!" he convinces. I still looked at the picture of the white sand and the clear water.

"You have a point. It's better to put a hotel in a visited area and it looks peaceful too."

"Oh, not only that, people in this place are the kindest too! This place is so clean! They are well-behaved so you can find employees easily!"

"And this place is known for its beach and islands. So, what do you say?" He wiggles his eyebrows. "How can I trust you?" I asked him.

He laughs, "I'm your cousin, Jay."

"Right, Heeseung Hyung. Now, how will this work out?"

"What if I choose this destination? Will I find a land online?"

"Online? Pft. Go there!"

"Me? Go there?"

"Yeah! So, you can also have a break too, Jay. That place is perfect for you!" Heeseung said. I leaned on my chair and put my arms behind my back. "I guess I can take a break and work there too."

"Yes! More break too since all you need is to find a land and pay for that land! Then you can chill, explore, swim, do anything!"

I raised an eyebrow, showing that I'm not really that convinced. Heeseung sighs and holds my right shoulder.

"I promise. I've been in this place. You're going to love it, especially when you bring someone you feel comfortable with." I looked down and massaged my eyes. It's kind of hurting now.

My head hurts, I feel a bit dizzy now. I really need a break.

"I'll think of it. But I am convinced. Maybe I'll put up a hotel there." He winks at me. "Of course! I am happy to help. I know you're tired so I came to help you."

"But, don't you have a land that was named by you?" I looked at Heeseung. "Weren't you supposed to give me the paper that Sunghoon should be signing?"

"Eh? Sunghoon?"

"I told you he owns the land now."

Heeseung's mouth forms an O then he slowly smiles. "That one!"

"He didn't sign the contract."

Sunghoon POV

It's been 3 hours and I'm having a staring contest with the contract for Jay's land. My head hurts because I was deciding if I should sign it or not.

"Aish!" With irritation, I threw it across my office. It landed on the floor in front of my office desk. I started pulling my hair.

I shouldn't have agreed. What is wrong with me?!

Someone then opens the door. I was shocked since no one would open my door; it was disrespectful. My employees knock first.

I looked up to see Ni-ki who was looking at me. "What the. . . Didn't I tell you to knock before entering my office?" I scolded.

"Why did you kick noona out?"

I was lost in words. I just instead sigh as a response.

He walks forward but he eyes the paper that I threw right in front of my desk. He takes a look at it. "Land?" he asks.