047: 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻

Ari's POV

"Ari! Hurry!"

"On my way, sir!" I was rushing out of the hotel while carrying my bag. Our e-trike was outside already.

We are going to have a land tour today. In which we explore the lands of Boracay. Since Jay is done with business, h wants to have fun and have ease of mind here. . . With me.

"What took you so long?" he asked me. I was catching my breath from running all the way here. "How about you? What took you so long in the shower when we're going to get sweaty later!"

"Sweaty?" he raises his eyebrow and then smirks. "From the weather you idiot!"

"Hey! Hey! Don't you call your boss an idiot!" I pulled my tongue out while he rolls his eyes at me.

"So where are we first going?" I asked him. The e-trike starts right away. "You'll see where."

"You didn't bring snacks," I said. "I'll be hungry all the way," I added. "I can buy any food here with my money, Ms. Kim."

"Oh right, I'm with a millionaire."

"Correction! Billionaire." Unbelievable.

I just waited for the travel. I didn't feel any heat since the driver was speeding up and the wind is hitting my face. I opened my phone and opened my camera app to take pictures.

"Sir Park, let's take a picture." I raised my phone, pointing the camera at both of us. We smiled while I take the picture. "How about on my phone." He also gets his phone and opens the camera app. We took loads of selfies on the way.

"Let's save more pictures for later. You'll love what you will see later!"

After 15 minutes, we finally arrived at our destination. We went out of the e-trike. "We need to walk over there," Jay points. "What exactly are we going to see?" Jay rolls his eyes and holds my hand, "let's just go. You'll love it."

Walking hands with my boss is kind of an odd thing to do. I mean, why does holding hands with him feel so weird but kissing him doesn't?

"Are we near?" I asked. "Why don't you just wait? It's been 1 minute and you're tired already!" he says in a serious tone.

I think it's the 3rd day and I'm already starting to be tired. But I always think that I'm here spending time with my boss. Only the two of us. I forget that I'm tired. I rest with him.

"We're here!" I widened my mesmerizing eyes. "Welcome to the Keyhole of Boracay!"

"OMG! It's so cool!" I grabbed my phone right away. "Let's take a picture, sir!"

It was a huge rock formation that is shaped like a hole in the middle. It looked cool to me and the water under it just screams "nature".

We took loads of pictures. Jay was right about saving up storage because I feel like we have more pictures to take on the way to our adventure.

"How about on my phone!" Jay raises his phone high and takes a selfie of the view. It was just a normal picture with the both of us together.

"Can't you be sweeter?" Jay asks. "S-sweeter?" I looked at him with a questioning face. "Come on! For me?" he pouts. "A-alright."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I needed to tip-toe to reach his neck part since he was taller. Then he took a picture. "That's right. So cute." He takes more pictures.

I was smiling at the camera when I noticed Jay was looking at me while taking pictures. So, I looked at him as well and he was still taking shots of us. They both chuckled together while looking at each other.