038: 𝓔𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

Ari's POV

"Ahhh! It's so hot!" he says. He holds his polo and pulls it in and out rapidly to create a cold wind.

As soon as we stepped into Boracay, my sweat is dripping. There were a lot of and couldn't focus because of the sweat around my body.

"We need to ride a ferry on our way to the hotel," he says. "Don't we have no one to assist?!" I asked in an irritating way. "No, just the both of us."

I sighed as I fanned myself using my hat. "I didn't expect it to be hot here," Jay said. "Don't worry. We're here to swim," I convinced. "We should buy an umbrella somewhere."

"Hello. This lane can go to the ferry now." We all stood up and grabbed our bags. We were in a line, following the tourist guide to the ferry.

They all gave us numbers; they were seat numbers. "What's your number?" he asked. "Seat 17," I answered. "Nice, I'm in seat 18," he said. We both smiled at each other.

There was a small bridge that leads to the ferry. The people helped us get inside by holding our hands. What makes me happy is that the people here are the kindest.

We put our metal bags in the middle and sat on our seat number. I was by the window while Jay was beside me. I was feeling a little dizzy because the ferry kept on swaying from side to side. It makes me want to throw up.

"Sit down still. We'll ride soon," he says in a reassuring tone. I nodded at him.

"We actually have a tourist guide that will also help us find a land. We'll meet him at the hotel. And also, we're going to take a break for a while today. Tomorrow we'll find land," he said. I just nodded because I couldn't focus. I was still dizzy because of the swaying of the boat and the people coming aboard.

As soon as all people were on the boat. The boat starts moving. I was hyped up because I was excited to move. I looked at the water below us from the window while my body was bouncing from excitement. It makes me so happy.

Jay chuckles, "you always bounce when you're excited," he says. I bounced more, my legs kept moving up and down. "Who wouldn't be!" I spoke.

The boat started speeding up. I looked at the back and saw that we were far from our destination. I got my phone and captured a video of the view while riding the ferry. Then, I moved the video to the left, right where Jay is. He looked at the camera with a flattering look and waved.

"Where are we?" I asked him while still taking a video. He laughs, "we're at Boracay, Philippines! I am Jay Park, Ari's travel buddy!" he says in a sweet voice.

You couldn't imagine how wide my smile was. As soon as I stepped here, I was in love with the place. The water is so clear. Everything is so fresh. I just love it here.

I leaned my elbow in the window while looking at the fresh clear water from below. The speed of the boat made us hit cold wind so it isn't that hot anymore.

I felt a heavy head lean on my shoulder. I looked to see my boss leaning his head on my shoulder. His eyes were still opened but with a smile. His head turns to look at me. His glittering eyes look into mine. I looked away and looked at the view once again.

It took us 15 minutes to arrive at the island where he booked our hotel. A popular hotel owner is booking at a different hotel. Ironic, isn't it?

As soon as we arrived, we got our bags and crossed again on the small bridge. And again, the sweat coming from my body escapes once again. I should probably get used to this for a week. I can't believe people here can bear the heat.

"We're almost near. We just need to find an e-trike."

"E-trike?"

He raises an eyebrow, "you'll see. It's amazing when I searched it up online!"

He raises his hand forward, just like when we look for a taxi. I saw these weird motorcycles with huge rides on the back. I have never seen anything like this.

One stops in front of us. "Now this is an e-trike," he points. He carries our bags, the driver helped us too. My mouth was opened. Everything in this place just amuses me.

We hopped in. "Where are you guys heading to?" the driver asked. Jay answers our destination and the driver continues to zoom in.

"You're tourists, aren't you?" he asked. "Yes," both of us said at the same time. "Cool! You will love it here! Though, it is a little bit hot."

"Oh yeah, as soon as we hopped on the plane. It was really hot."

My jaw dropped as soon as I heard Jay's American accent in English. From that one sentence pf his American accent, my heart burst. I can't believe I'll hear this the rest of the vacation. I'm loving it.

"Oh, yes! You should get used to the weather here. It's always sunny. But don't worry, our beaches will help you cool down the heat," the driver convinced.

The driver was so sweet that he kept on convincing me that the vacation here will be fun.

As soon as we arrived at the hotel. Jay dropped the driver some cash. "Here is your cha-"

"Keep the change," he says. The driver nods, "thank you so much! I hope you enjoy your vacation. Cute niyong magjowa!"

The e-trike starts moving. We both tilted our heads, "did he say something?" I asked. "I don't know. I didn't understand too." We both raised our shoulders and ignored it.

"Okay, rooms 303 and 304." He gives me the keycard to room 303. I grabbed it while both of us walked and looked for our rooms.

"Okay, we're in 300."

We walked forward; I then spot my room number. I bumped the keycard on the door lock as it made a ding sound. I opened the door; Jay comes in with me to check the room out.

"Damn, it's so clean," he compliments. "Are you saying this hotel is better than yours?" I joked. He hums, "fair."

"I'll just go to my room. Dress up, we'll go somewhere." He leaves my room.

~ ~ ~

cute niyong magjowa = you're both a cute couple

;))

stream Future Perfect (Pass The Mic)!!!