024: 𝓙𝓸𝓫

Ari POV

"We're here," Jay says and unlocks the car of his door. I pursed my lips together and fidgeted my fingers. I didn't want to speak, leave, or do anything but just sit down and hide in my shell.

"I said, we're here," he repeats. I just nodded. I started to open the door and step my right foot outside but someone catches my hand before I leave.

"Ari," he calls. "Let's remove what happened earlier in our brains. Forget what happened." No matter how hard I try, I couldn't forget. The taste of his lips was still patched in mine.

"Sir Park." I bit my lip. "I'm sorry for what I did earlier, Ari. I was out of control and too pressured to do that to you. You can file a report if you want to and I'll accept it. I realized that what I did was really wrong."

"Nothing was wrong, sir Park."

He looks at me and tilts his head. "It depends on the person if they want to file the report. If the person's point of view thinks you're wrong, then they will file a report."

"But I saw nothing wrong, sir Park. It's fine. Though I might file a report for stealing my first kiss," I chuckled. He awkwardly chuckles too and scratches the back of his head.

The scene gets more awkward and embarrassing. I couldn't face him already.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, sir Park."

"For what?"

"I finally remembered what happened last night. Looks like I was the one who stole your first kiss."

Jay's hand travels to his mouth and keeps it shut. I laughed, "I was really drunk that time, sir. I don't really remember what I said but please forget about the kiss."

"What if I don't want to?" He raises his eyebrow again.

"Then don't. Because I won't forget the taste of your lips either," I said and smiled. "Sweet cherry huh?" he winks. "Sweeter," I winked back.

"Go back to your apartment, you're flirting with me again," he said. "Get used to it, we always do this," I said. "I said go to your apartment. I have a job, Ari." He holds on to the stirring wheel.

"Yeah right. I'll come back to the company if I didn't get a job."

"Okay then, you're all free."

"Okay, go now. I'm wasting my time here." I rolled my eyes. Jay softly chuckles, "good luck. Hope no one gets you."

"Yeah right. Bye!" I shut the door but Jay rolls the window down.

"Bye, I love you." He then leaves after those words.

I scoffed with a smile, "this man thinks that the damn kiss made me fall for him. Jerk."

I turned back and went inside my apartment with a wide smile.

Sunghoon POV

The doorbell rings in my office. "Open!"

My secretary opens it with a smile, "What's up, sir Nishimura?" I asked. "Someone wants to apply for the chef job," Riki says. "Oh, okay. Let them in." I was looking at the papers not noticing a girl come in.

"Hi, Sunghoon."

I froze and formed a wide smile hearing her voice. I looked up, "Ari." I removed my specs and stood up to welcome her. "Hi, Sunghoon," she says.

"You're hired."

She laughs, "well that was quick, you haven't even checked my resume."

"It's because you're accepted already." She laughs again. She sits down on the chair near my desk. I sat down too at my office chair.

"Let me guess, you quitted."

"Nope, he fired me."

He widens his eyes, "Jay fired you?!" he asked. She nodded as a response. "Well, that was unbelievable."

"I was more to cooking than being a receptionist. I heard you're a chef so I wanted to apply. I saw you were looking for one." She puts her bag down on the floor. "I am. Now that you're here I'm not."

"Am I really hired?"

"You're hired. But let me see your resume," I gave her a hand, telling her to place the resume. She hands it to me as I checked it.

"Wow, great records. But no job as a chef yet?"

"This will probably be my first one." She leans her hand on her chin at the table. "Well, it is. Based on your resume you are suitable for the job. So yes, you are hired."

"Yes!" she whispers.

"But why did Jay fire you?"

"He said I was a burden. But he wants me back. I had a talk with him earlier and agreed that I will find a job. And if I don't then I'll come back which I won't anymore," she explains. "Well, the salary is a bit lower than what Jay gives. So would you still like the job?" I asked. "Of course," she says. "Well, I'm glad."

"Sir Nishimura will assist you in your uniforms and rules. But I'll be teaching you some recipes. You'll start your shift next week," I said and gave her resume back.

"Okay, Are the recipes difficult?" I asked. "No. But it still depends. But I'm sure you can do it."

"Come back here tomorrow, I'll teach you everythi-"

My words were cut by her phone ringing. "I'm sorry, I'll answer this first." She gets her phone and checks who was calling.

"It's Jay."

I sighed heavily as she answered the phone.

"What?"

"Yeah, I found a job. Too bad, pig."

"Secret."

"Why would you want to talk to the boss?"

I pursed my lips trying not to laugh. Ari doesn't really want Jay and me to fight. "I said it's a secret. Find a receptionist on your own. Go away."

"Ari! I sa-" Jay's voice was cut because Ari disconnects the phone making me burst out laughing.

"Damn. Jay likes you huh?" I asked. "I don't know but he said he does."

"Do you like him?"

"No! Disgusting!" She rolls her eyes and made a disgusted look.

"How about me? Do you like me?" I smirked. "My foot, Sunghoon. Not a chance." I giggled, "okay then." I stood up from my seat. He stands up too and gets her bag.

"Welcome, Ms. Ari," I offered her a handshake. She holds onto it.

"Thank you, sir Park."

~ ~ ~

I finally have a proper schedule. I'll update every Tuesday now. But I'll update on other days if I feel like it.

STREAM ENHYPEN TAMED-DASHED JAPANESE VERSION!!!

I realized that my storyline is getting a bit meh. It sucks now. It was much better in my mind. 

My apologies. But thank you for reading! Mwa!